So.. What does everyone do after work? (8 - 5 shift )

Track 5 said:
Shawn keeps threatening to buy a copy... I think he needs a new video card for it to work, and then he says he installing it on my laptop so I can learn.

You better have a powerful laptop... My laptop's a desktop replacement, and it's juuuuuust barely powerful enough in terms of the vid card.

April23 said:
Do some photography, paint, or whatever and hang it. :heart:

I forgot to mention my lack or creativity and talent in the arts. I love to read, but movies make me sleepy.

Rum is my hobby. Again, not condusive to a productive work day (Yes, I am an alcoholic so "one drink" is not an option) :fly:

b_sinning said:
Yep, the 10yo bottlings have actually gotten cheaper but the good stuff is getting REAL expensive.

I'd say some of the prices doubled for some of the older stuff in the last 4 years.

Of course, most of my favorite distilleries are ones that are dormant or have been shut down (Rosebank, St. Mageliene, Port Ellen) and those are getting extremely hard to find.

Rosebank was pretty inexpensive, so I didn't get much of that, I found one bottle of Port Ellen 21 for the bargain price of $140 that I picked up (The others were close to $300), and I didn't see ANY St. Mageliene other than at my hotel bar in England, and I'm pretty sure that it was $70 or so a glass.

Track 5 said:
I forgot to mention my lack or creativity and talent in the arts. I love to read, but movies make me sleepy.

Rum is my hobby. Again, not condusive to a productive work day (Yes, I am an alcoholic so "one drink" is not an option) :fly:

God, I sound like such a whiney bitch.... :(