So.. What does everyone do after work? (8 - 5 shift )

e-dubb said:
I direct you to this quote:

"Rum is my hobby. Again, not condusive to a productive work day (Yes, I am an alcoholic so "one drink" is not an option) "
I must have missed that part of her post.

Not much lately. I've been pretty burned out. I have to come up with 'new, innovative advertising' all day and it drains me creatively so I haven't done anything I enjoyed like draw or paint in many months. I usually just...lay around and try to find enough energy to get to the gym.

e-dubb said:
I think the issue is close to being resolved............I'm gonna get her drunk tonight and take advantage of her. :boobies:

I still need some productive ideas for my downtime... there isn't a damn thing productive about e-dubb... unless you are shopping for sandals or velour. ;)

I like the model car thing, not sure if my ADD will allow for the paitience it probably requires. I have no excuses, I have a gym membership, and that seems to be what everyone else does with their downtime.

e-dubb said:
I think the issue is close to being resolved............I'm gonna get her drunk tonight and take advantage of her. :boobies:
that's always good times. I love taking advantage of my girlfriend when she's drunk. :drool: :boobies:

I'm too tired to do anything really productive. I usually take the intarwebnet for a spin, watch some tv and just relax. Now that I've got a nice camera I sometimes go out for a walk to take some pics. Been a while now though. And right now work is crazy so I do as little as possible when I get home heh.

Track 5 said:
I still need some productive ideas for my downtime... there isn't a damn thing productive about e-dubb... unless you are shopping for sandals or velour. ;)

I like the model car thing, not sure if my ADD will allow for the paitience it probably requires. I have no excuses, I have a gym membership, and that seems to be what everyone else does with their downtime.

The gym sucks. I went this morning at 7:30. The gym sucks. :rolleyes:

Track 5 said:
Ambien works beautifully for the sleep issue.

Naw my problem is more clearing my head. I think too much about stuff. if I can make myself not thing about whatever the topic is at the moment I can usually go right off within a half hour.

why don't you volunteer somewhere? there are a number of different things you can do, you can set your time (one day, one week, one month, etc), you can always revolve them, you'd be busy and it'd be very productive. you can do anything from low-key to high-strung.

Usually the first thing I do after work is go home and kiss my wife and give my daughter a hug and then jabber with her for a few minutes.

It makes me sad when Haylee is taking a nap when I come home, cause I don't get to play with her immediately. :sadpanda:

Thorn Bird said:
why don't you volunteer somewhere? there are a number of different things you can do, you can set your time (one day, one week, one month, etc), you can always revolve them, you'd be busy and it'd be very productive. you can do anything from low-key to high-strung.

Good Call. I'd love to volunteer at the SPCA but the hours there are similar to mine at the office. I would think there are other orgaizations though that could use some help after "normal" hours.

Thanks guys