So...what do you guys want to see?

Kander77 said:
Money is ilrevlivent (LOL STAR TREK PRETEND SPELLING) I can't finsih my thought. I'lm tooo drunk

I don't remember typing this... WTF

April23 said:
Oh noes... you're one of those online drunks.

I put people like you on ignore. :tard: :fly:

I don't even remember getting on my computer that night. :(

Kander77 said:
I don't even remember getting on my computer that night. :(
Know what I honestly think. People lie when they sober up, I think they actually remember everything yet want to excuse what they have done by claiming they were drunk thus not remembering.

I've been drunk before and remember everything. :mad::mad:

Okay done ranting.

April23 said:
Know what I honestly think. People lie when they sober up, I think they actually remember everything yet want to excuse what they have done by claiming they were drunk thus not remembering.

I've been drunk before and remember everything. :mad::mad:

Okay done ranting.

Yeah but I had A LOT to drink, enough to black out. It happens from time to time with me if I've had too much to drink.

Kander77 said:
Yeah but I had A LOT to drink, enough to black out. It happens from time to time with me if I've had too much to drink.

Oh wow man, a kindred spirit. I've had way too many of those blacking out episodes, so I kinda cut back on the heavy drinking :) Scared myself too much.

BigDov said:
Oh wow man, a kindred spirit. I've had way too many of those blacking out episodes, so I kinda cut back on the heavy drinking :) Scared myself too much.

I only usually do it when I'm in my house or in my room. So I'm really not scared of anything happening.

Kander77 said:
I only usually do it when I'm in my house or in my room. So I'm really not scared of anything happening.

I'm that way now...... the scary part was me drinking to that point when I was about 50 miles from home and needed to drive back in the same night. Stupidest shit ever.

BigDov said:
I'm that way now...... the scary part was me drinking to that point when I was about 50 miles from home and needed to drive back in the same night. Stupidest shit ever.

:lol: