So...what do you guys want to see?

DirkPhoenix said:
I remember a fake debate between Tew and Sanjay.
The TV show was based on Sarah/Flynavy moving in together.

I'll start thinking up things in this vein.

Yeah but Id say dont do anything that was TOO forum specific, then the casual reader may not know wtf yer on about

I guess since I voted "needs moar funny" I was thinking the front page lacked a little in that category...... the problem for me is, I'm not funny enough to contribute something that's going to catch people's attention :(

Guess I shouldn't have even voted. Fuck.

Nemo said:
More things aside from articles. Maybe links to cool things or something. I have no good ideas but I know it looks kinda dead right now.
I kinda like this idea. Maybe cool links submissions or something.

BTW, we should have some new contests starting in January...

I think that having a funnah worksafe pic on the front would be nice too. Like a spoof on a 'real news' pic. That little photo caption contest was supposed to provide the pic and funnah caption....but then the admins/mods never posted a weener.

Pandora said:
I think that having a funnah worksafe pic on the front would be nice too. Like a spoof on a 'real news' pic. That little photo caption contest was supposed to provide the pic and funnah caption....but then the admins/mods never posted a weener.
slackers

Pandora said:
Which is fine I guess, if you didn't want any more funnah stuff on the front page. :p
Crap the picture is gone. =/ I was gonna check out the thread. Someone was gonna get me a hacked up Celerondude script with thumbnails, so that we can stop using imageshack. Then we wouldn't have to worry about them removing pics...

/runs to check PMs...

Pandora said:

Photo caption contests sound good, maybe photochop contests? I'm not that good with Photoshop, but I like playing with it anyway.

Money is ilrevlivent (LOL STAR TREK PRETEND SPELLING) I can't finsih my thought. I'lm tooo drunk

April23 said:
Sex sells guys, sex sells.
so do drugs.

I rather like the articles, they are fun times.

hhhmmm, you could have like an "on the scene" column. sample topics:
on the scene at a funeral
on the scene at a gay club
on the scene at an abortion
on the scene getting a hot dog from a vender
on the scene during a triple by pass

Harper said:
so do drugs.

hahahahahaha

Harper said:
so do drugs.

hahaha yeah, there could be a reporter on the scene as smilynev cleans out a hotdog vendor

sleep3rk.gif

maybe have a quotes of the week, i think that would be cool, or maybe a poll for it...