So what are your plans for today?

happily neverafter said:
but the smilies here suck a fatties ass
We had a contest to add new smilies a while back. By and large, no one participated and I think we only ended up adding two new smilies.

theacoustician said:
We had a contest to add new smilies a while back. By and large, no one participated and I think we only ended up adding two new smilies.

i participated

thrawn said:
would you cut it out with the offtopic smilies. i think there will be something deliciously good at the other end of the link, but then find a tiny gay animation in a whole new window

maybe stop clicking then?

how come sex is not on anyone's list?

can't get it up? can't get off? medically frigid? :tard:

happily neverafter said:
how come sex is not on anyone's list?

can't get it up? can't get off? medically frigid? :tard:

that's a good point! :eek:

why isn't it on yours? :fly:

jaxxor said:
that's a good point! :eek:

why isn't it on yours? :fly:

look man, tonight all I care about is making sure I get more center space on the bed - I'm not about to risk rolling around, changing positions, or moving in any way and chance losing my prime sleeping spot.

happily neverafter said:
look man, tonight all I care about is making sure I get more center space on the bed - I'm not about to risk rolling around, changing positions, or moving in any way and chance losing my prime sleeping spot.

I'm sorry already :lol:

kinda wondered why you were being so snuggly... :fly:

happily neverafter said:

You do have legs right? Kick his scrawny ass. :p

happily neverafter said:

That's my favorite sleeping spot also. :hs:

jaxxor said:
I'm sorry already :lol:

kinda wondered why you were being so snuggly... :fly:

my back hurted cuz I had no room to curl up into a fetal ball like I normally prefer :(

this morning you let Cougar in the bedroom, and even HE knew better than to take up more than a corner of the bed ...

happily neverafter said:
my back hurted cuz I had no room to curl up into a fetal ball like I normally prefer :(

this morning you let Cougar in the bedroom, and even HE knew better than to take up more than a corner of the bed ...

oh man...I'm probably going to have to rub her bunions to make up for this one.

on a side note, I'm working on a song so good that it'll make you pee a little when you hear it.

heh...the yellow note

jaxxor said:
oh man...I'm probably going to have to rub her bunions to make up for this one.

on a side note, I'm working on a song so good that it'll make you pee a little when you hear it.

heh...the yellow note

I wanna use your face as a toilet seat.