So what are your plans for today?

Humm-
10am-12:30- Work on wedding stuff
12:30- Eat lunch/talk to FB/Post on Forums/ whatever
?- Go back to working on wedding project I started this morning
?- Laundry
3:30- Finish wedding project/Read/Talk to FB/Post on Forums
7:00- Meeting
8:30- Out for wings with the usual gang.
10:30/11ish- Come home/Talk to FB/Bed

Drool-Boy said:
I didnt call,I just googled the number:fly:
Im not gonna get caught calling a titty bar from work

Fack Google! They spoil all my fun! :mad:

Google Image search for "happily neverafter"

40wattlogo50pct.jpg

happily neverafter said:
dancingnaughty.gif

here's your chance! (323) 666-3656

would you cut it out with the offtopic smilies. i think there will be something deliciously good at the other end of the link, but then find a tiny gay animation in a whole new window

thrawn said:
would you cut it out with the offtopic smilies. i think there will be something deliciously good at the other end of the link, but then find a tiny gay animation in a whole new window

but the smilies here suck a fatties ass

thrawn said:

How about some other smilies? If they are on OT I don't know anything about it, as OT is not one of the forums I frequent.

mad7uy.gif
explode1ly.gif
hammer5sn.gif
loony5tt.gif
nono9pl.gif

Just woke up, it's like 5pm.

Rewrite some coursework for Religion class. I can't be bothered with it though, it's all about Luke's gospel and learning a few parables is all fine and dandy but having to write 3 essays on that fucking gospel is so tiresome.

Anyway after that (or before that) I'm going to finish a book I got out the library. I have to go a Math paper but that's boring and will only take 20minutes or so. I have a bunch of other stuff to do too but I go back to school on Tuesday so I'll do a few papers per day and see how that goes.

:)