So what are your plans for today?

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
634
4
16
38
Ohio
*In the next few minutes I am going to take a shower and then throw some laundry in the washer.
*Then I am going to work on cleaning our disqusting kitchen.
*At 12:30 my hubby will be coming home and making me some mac and cheese ( I suck at it).
*Then we are off to the doctor for another ultrasound (woot, lucky #4).
*Atfer the ultrasound, I see the doctor (the girly kind that looks at your who-ha). If the baby is still breech we schedule a C-section for 2 weeks from today.
* Then onto Babies r Us to buy a baby bed matress.
*Home by around 5 to start dinner...

Whats your time line for today???
 

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,957
3,001
523
The QFH
8-4:30~ do something useful and get paid for it.

4:30-6~ Work out

6-Bedtime~ eat and relax, maybe have a beer
 
J

jaxxor

Guest
3:00 leave work, call dad and announce engagement.

3:15 wish I hadn't since I'll be answering a million stupid fucking questions.

4:00 call grandmother, same reason

4:15 wish I hadn't since I'll be answering a million stupid fucking questions.

5:00 ???
 
O

OT > UF

Guest
~work
~buy Jaxxor a book
~eat the Chicken Fried steak he forgot to take with him to work
~more work
~go home
~get a buzz on
~beat Jaxxor to bed so I don't have to sleep on the edge like last night (effin' bed hog!)
 
J

jaxxor

Guest
happily neverafter said:
~work
~buy Jaxxor a book
~eat the Chicken Fried steak he forgot to take with him to work
~more work
~go home
~get a buzz on
~beat Jaxxor to bed so I don't have to sleep on the edge like last night (effin' bed hog!)

GODDAMMIT! :mad:
 

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
103,106
37,785
1,823
Houston
- Finish project rough draft
- Spruce up resume
- Shower
- Eat
- Post
- Piss off theac to no return.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Work.

Lunch.

Office meeting this afternoon
loony5tt.gif


Go home.

Have supper with my munchkins.

Install new motherboard in my computer if it arrives today (it should!)

Dunno after that.
 

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
3,449
0
0
39
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
6:30 to 8:00 - Quarterly departmental breakfast
8:00 to 1:00 - Work/talk to Fuxx/post on forums/play games/whatever
1:00 to 2:00 - Lunch! (Get oil changed)
2:00 to 5:00 - Work/talk to Fuxx/post on forums/play games/whatever
5:00 to 5:30 - Drive home
5:30 to whenever - talk to Fuxx, eat dinner, clean room and kitchen
 
I

ieholly

Guest
9:30-11:10 go to he lab to finish up some hw. (to bad i had already finished it last week, so i'm here for nothing :()

11:10-12:25 attend the most boring class ever about production systems modeling

1:00-5:00 go to work

5:00 catch a ride home with my bf even though i am still mad at him and we aren't talking.
 
O

OT > UF

Guest
I'm planning on killing the next person who calls here and refuses to give me their name/or gives me an obvious bogus name. WTF is with people? I hope their balls fall off.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
jaxxor said:
3:00 leave work, call dad and announce engagement.

3:15 wish I hadn't since I'll be answering a million stupid fucking questions.

4:00 call grandmother, same reason

4:15 wish I hadn't since I'll be answering a million stupid fucking questions.

5:00 ???

Grandma is gonna be so disappointed you didn't ask her first.
 

Percy Thrillington

Too Many People
Sep 30, 2004
66,227
33,787
1,323
51
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
happily neverafter said:
I'm planning on killing the next person who calls here and refuses to give me their name/or gives me an obvious bogus name. WTF is with people? I hope their balls fall off.


No one wants to admit who they are on them phonesex calls
 

thrawn

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
14,850
0
0
happily neverafter said:
I'm planning on killing the next person who calls here and refuses to give me their name/or gives me an obvious bogus name. WTF is with people? I hope their balls fall off.


where do you work
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
happily neverafter said:
I'm planning on killing the next person who calls here and refuses to give me their name/or gives me an obvious bogus name. WTF is with people? I hope their balls fall off.
post the number, i'd love to call and give you a fictitious name.