SO what 80s movie are you?

For some reason, I think my current favorite 80s movie is
15m.jpg

none of those answers even comes close to fitting me, I was hoping to be Top Gun or Days of Thunder :lol:

Sixteen Candles

FlamingGlory said:
Quiz, not generator :p

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/assault/etc/quiz.html

59 - Your score rates you as "homophobic."
yeah, that was pretty skewed. hell, I've done some bad things to a gay guy before but it had nothing to do with him being gay. he was just a jackass

FlyNavy said:
yeah, that was pretty skewed. hell, I've done some bad things to a gay guy before but it had nothing to do with him being gay. he was just a jackass
I actually answered ambivalent to most of the questions. I just really dont care.

FlamingGlory said:
I actually answered ambivalent to most of the questions. I just really dont care.

I answered that way a lot too, but a bunch of times I answered "disagree" instead of "strongly disagree" and the same with the agree side. The fuck is the difference between agreeing or strongly agreeing? Either you do or you dont, right?

Drool-Boy said:
I answered that way a lot too, but a bunch of times I answered "disagree" instead of "strongly disagree" and the same with the agree side. The fuck is the difference between agreeing or strongly agreeing? Either you do or you dont, right?

Agree: shrugging your shoulders and saying, "Yeah, I guess that's about right"

Strongly agree: "Goddamn right that's right! Anyone says otherwise is gonna get a spork in the eye!"

itburnswhenipee said:

Strongly agree: "Goddamn right that's right! Anyone says otherwise is gonna get a spork in the eye!"
I have thought about sporks in years. I love sporks. Do you have any?

Thorn Bird said:
taco bell has them. talk to fuxx and fat. :D
Am I missing out on another one of these 'inside' stories? I'm so out of the loop. I must not shop at the right store.

itburnswhenipee said:

Ya but Im sporking people in the eye at the regular disagree level.

itburnswhenipee said:
The scale, like most things, is relative and is for demonstration purposes only.

The scales retarded tho. Because I disagree instead of strongly disagreeing, it makes me anti-whatever? How about I just strongly disagree with taking idiotic intarweb tests from now on?
:p

Drool-Boy said:
The scales retarded tho. Because I disagree instead of strongly disagreeing, it makes me anti-whatever? How about I just strongly disagree with taking idiotic intarweb tests from now on?
:p

It also appears that you strongly disagree with strong disagreements.

I am sixteen candles (dumb movie, all of her movies are dumb, yes girls, you can throw rotten fruit at me now).

I am also High grade non homophobic.

I think that all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being told that ordinary, decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I'm certainly not! But I'm sick and tired of being told that I am!