So we went to Disney World and stuff

Oh yeah, Dominic can drive too!

Pardon the sideways view as I didn't have the orientation properly set on the phone when I took it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvwH8_bMiPw"]YouTube - Dominic can drive![/ame]

:drool:

Cute kid!! He totally has your wife's smile! Who, btw, is looking smoking :drool:

Looks like a great time!
I knew I loved you for a reason Dave :heart:

My background Skunkumz is a mix of pretty much all of Western Europe. So German, Irish, French, English, Scottish, Italian and Spanish. A few other things mixed that I can't remember at the moment. Pure European mutt is how I like to think of myself. So medium to dk brown hair, light olive complexion and green eyes. I took after my mom's side that seems to be darker and more mediterranean in look.

I'm just as amused about the auburn hair as Luis is. One of my 1st cousins though has the same color hair (though she's super pale skinned)

I thought Dom's favorite thing though was dancing with the hottie in Morocco ;)

I can't believe how much he looks like you Coqui. He's very cute!

I've told my daughter we can go to Disneyland when the boys are 4, so that's what she tells everyone. "Yea, we are going to go, but not till my brothers turn 4". It's a good thing she doesn't realize how long that is (2.5 years for the youngest).