So we went to Disney World and stuff

Coqui

Piccolo Pete
Oct 14, 2004
Columbus, OH
Marklar
₥3,593
Last week we took the little one to DisneyWorld.

I'll spare the boring details, and just post pics.

Waiting in line for the Jungle Cruise (this one was just cute)
picture.php

Excited to be on the ride
picture.php

Some of the puns required some thought
picture.php

Some were really funny
picture.php

Others not so much
picture.php

While on It's a Small World
picture.php

Magic trick where he makes his hat levitate :shifty:
picture.php

With a name like Dominic, he has to have some Italian in him
picture.php

He likes the carousel
picture.php

While in Mexico, he found some toys
picture.php

Last day of the trip, we found a Cast member where the line wasn't 20 miles long. Him and Mary Poppins
picture.php

He looks just like you. How bad was the lines?

Right before Memorial Day and right after Thanksgiving are the best times to go. Low lines. I remember we went the first week of December once, we were in Magic Kingdom and we were the only ones in there during the morning. :lol:

awesome!!! we were just there...it's fun to know what you're talking about! that boy is BEAUTIFUL...he seems like a total ham!!! :heart: what's his favorite thing about disney? my two-year-old LOVED the castle at night, all lit up. we went downtown the other day, and as soon as he saw the skyscrapers, he said "castle!" :fly:

:drool:

Cute kid!! He totally has your wife's smile! Who, btw, is looking smoking :drool:

Looks like a great time!

awesome!!! we were just there...it's fun to know what you're talking about! that boy is BEAUTIFUL...he seems like a total ham!!! :heart: what's his favorite thing about disney? my two-year-old LOVED the castle at night, all lit up. we went downtown the other day, and as soon as he saw the skyscr*pers, he said "castle!" :fly:

He actually loved the rides (Mexico, it's a small world, Living Seas, Winnie the Pooh)

Did not like things with lots of up and down movement (went on Alladin's Magic carpet)

Still learning vocabulary so pointing at buildings/cars, etc. wasn't the highlight of his trip.