So we got a second ultrasound yesterday...

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
After the dismal results of the first one 8 weeks ago, the Dr. had us get a 2nd one. The technician couldn't get a very good picture, but the picture she got is pretty obvious... we're having a boy, woot!

fly said:
How the hell those people can see privates in those things is beyond me.

Is definately obvious, we could actually tell what alot of things were in the pictures. Also since I am at 28 weeks the baby is much more developed than before.

HifiGirly said:
Is definately obvious, we could actually tell what alot of things were in the pictures. Also since I am at 28 weeks the baby is much more developed than before.
If you post pics now, is it kiddie pron?

How is pregnancy treating you? Some women really prosper and glow while others are just miserable. You seem really cheerful so I'm guessing you are one of them gorgeous glowy pregnant women.

Congrats! I love my son more than anything else in the world but I can't imagine anything worse than my wife ever telling me she is pregant again. I'd actually rather lose a ball than have another kid. I'm really thinking about faking a buisness trip and getting a vascetomey eventaully. That way when she's ready to have another one I can tell her "If we keep trying it will happy eventually." and I'll be safe.

b_sinning said:
Congrats! I love my son more than anything else in the world but I can't imagine anything worse than my wife ever telling me she is pregant again. I'd actually rather lose a ball than have another kid. I'm really thinking about faking a buisness trip and getting a vascetomey eventaully. That way when she's ready to have another one I can tell her "If we keep trying it will happy eventually." and I'll be safe.

Wouldn't it be easier just to tell her no more kids rather then have someone cut up your junk?

Bonnie said:
How is pregnancy treating you? Some women really prosper and glow while others are just miserable. You seem really cheerful so I'm guessing you are one of them gorgeous glowy pregnant women.

It's kind of one of those things, there are good times and bad times. I had really bad morning (all day) sickness up until my the end of the 5th month, so I am really happy to be done with that. My husband and I are both really excited for the baby to come, so I think that helps put me in a good mood. If he was dreading it, I probably would too, but we are already talking about when to have our second child. :p

smileynev said:
Are ya gonna cut the little fellas junk?

i dont want to have it done, but she does. everyone says its for hygene... but how the hell hard is it to pull back a little foreskin. Fuck that.

HydroSqueegee said:
i dont want to have it done, but she does. everyone says its for hygene... but how the hell hard is it to pull back a little foreskin. Fuck that.

Nowadays the only reason to do it is to look "normal"

HydroSqueegee said:
Yeah, ummmm, a lot of chicks don't want to bang a dude with a turtleneck. Think of his sex life. Get it done.