Thread so we cock slapped Labia...

plot

Morning Boehner
Oct 16, 2006
kansas city
Marklar
₥1,897
the US did missile strikes,

A bunch of other countries were involved... so since we're interfering with a revolution, what happens in this war? Will we stay in and be involved in another quagmire the UN pulled us into, or will we pull out too soon letting gadhafi's forces re surge and suppress the rebellion leading to a post first gulf war iraq situation?

is this going to be the first middle eastern conflict we are involved in that turns out ok for us?

we made france our bitch and they went in first. we're already balls deep, obviously, in our own wars. we also fired 110 tomahawk missiles into libya which cost $57 million. that was more than the budget of NPR. great trade off.

we made france our bitch and they went in first. we're already balls deep, obviously, in our own wars. we also fired 110 tomahawk missiles into libya which cost $57 million. that was more than the budget of NPR. great trade off.

the missiles cost 68 million, not 57 like I said above

No allied lives lost and they were precision strikes in the defense of innocent lives. Sounds ok to me.

That's just great.

Bitch bitch moan moan about the economy and then spend tons on needless military action.

exactly. though at least time we waited for the UN to come asking for help first

I'm sure none of those strikes inadvertently killed any innocent civilians thus resulting in the radicalization of some douchebag that will take up arms against us and blow himself up in a shopping mall ten years from now. Nope. Let's keep fucking around in the middle east, that NEVER comes back to bite us in the ass.

:case:

That's just great.

Bitch bitch moan moan about the economy and then spend tons on needless military action.

exactly. though at least time we waited for the UN to come asking for help first

I'm sure none of those strikes inadvertently killed any innocent civilians thus resulting in the radicalization of some douchebag that will take up arms against us and blow himself up in a shopping mall ten years from now. Nope. Let's keep fucking around in the middle east, that NEVER comes back to bite us in the ass.

So....what would make you happy?

aaaaand the US is back supporting terrorists again. But it's ok, we like these terrorists.

In reality, they have oil, so I'm okay with it. But its funny to me that we're helping terrorists topple a country.

yea, i cant wait to see what dictator we install this time that we'll have to dispose of in another 30 years.

eventually they'll run out of oil so we no longer have to deal with them anymore.

So....what would make you happy?

Leaving the fuck alone anything associated with the Greater Middle East, keep internally the oil we have and use it internally instead of selling our resources, then buying middle eastern resources. If this doesn't solve our oil needs, close up some oil power plants, finish the nuclear projects we have started years ago, and build other ones now that we know better how to build them from learning from mistakes. Invest in new strategies in plastics as well so as not to require as much oil for production.

If it is indeed all about oil.

If it's about terrorist protection in the future, I am sure having our military back home and spending those billions on training and negotiations and national guard instead of bullets with an Arabic target in mind would be more beneficial and easier being on our own soil.

Last edited: