Thread so we cock slapped Labia...

Damn foreigners... That's the problem! No desire to integrate into society, just make money and go back home to spend it.

Seriously, quit helping out the mexican stereotype.

Damn foreigners... That's the problem! No desire to integrate into society, just make money and go back home to spend it.

Seriously, quit helping out the mexican stereotype.

Actually, I bring in thousands of dollars to this country. I get paid by the Australian government, and spend it all in the US.

Which is fine. But with making that choice you should be grown up enough to not complain. Hell even my 10 year old understands that when she makes a choice she lives with it and doesn't complain about it.

nice try flipping the topic onto me. I didn't create any of these messes this country is facing. You all did.

nice try flipping the topic onto me. I didn't create any of these messes this country is facing. You all did.

I'm not say that at all. What I'm saying is you are making a choice as a grown up. And as grown up you should realize there are pros and cons to every choice you make and you accept that. Be a grown ass man and accept it. It's like deciding between a big truck and a little car. You may like the size of the truck but hate the gas mileage. On the car you hate the size but love the gas mileage. You end up picking the one that best fits what you want right now. But don't pick the car and then spend every day of the rest of your life complaining that you picked the car.

Last edited:
I'm not say that at all. What I'm saying is you are making a choice as a grown up. And as grown up you should realize there are pros and cons to every choice you make and you accept that. Be a grown ass man and accept it. It's like deciding between a big truck and a little car. You may like the size of the truck but hate the gas mileage. On the car you hate the size but love the gas mileage. You end up picking the one that best fits what you want right now. But don't pick the car and then spend every day of the rest of your life complaining that you picked the car.

You're saying that I chose to live hear, so I should shut up and not say anything about how this country is going.