so...Valentine's Day is coming up

J

jaxxor

What are yoo doing for the big day? I think I'm one of three people on this board that won't be either dead drunk or masturbating in a pool of tears.

I'll be in the recording studio for a couple of days doing a song for my GF, and I'll get her some roses and a nice vase too.

smileynev said:
wtf, recording studio?

:lol:

And I hate these threads.

I'm a musician, you slutface :fly: you can think of a better place to record music? How about I get a tape player and sing into it while riding an ATV over a cornfield?

jaxxor said:
I'm a musician, you slutface :fly: you can think of a better place to record music? How about I get a tape player and sing into it while riding an ATV over a cornfield?

Wouldn't you ride through a cornfield? Unless you have a very large ATV or a hover ATV, which would probably be an HATV.

What kind of music?

smileynev said:
Wouldn't you ride through a cornfield? Unless you have a very large ATV or a hover ATV, which would probably be an HATV.

What kind of music?

blues/rock/Texas music. I think I posted a link to my stuff awhile back.

IBfaggotry

I wont be doing anything on the 14th.... might get drunk and pass out naked on my bed, havent done that for awhile.
But on the 18th FB and I are taking a 12 hour plane ride to the otehr side of the world to see my parents for 10 days :cool:

i don't expect to do anything for valentines day, since only thing that's ever happened to me on that day is when my high school sweetheart broke up with me senior year.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I wont be doing anything on the 14th.... might get drunk and pass out naked on my bed, havent done that for awhile.
But on the 18th FB and I are taking a 12 hour plane ride to the otehr side of the world to see my parents for 10 days :cool:

12 hours of excruciating travel to spend over a week with the parents? :eek: :confused: :wtf:

F33nX said:
i don't expect to do anything for valentines day, since only thing that's ever happened to me on that day is when my high school sweetheart broke up with me senior year.

well don't like, try and get over it or anything...I mean shit, we held my mom's funeral on Valentine's Day, and it hasn't fucked me up.

jaxxor said:
12 hours of excruciating travel to spend over a week with the parents? :eek: :confused: :wtf:
I know... it was his idea too :wtf:

Seriouly though, it's gonna be fun. They havent met eachother yet... if anything it will be fun to watch my dad and brother like friends put FB through the ringer :D

jaxxor said:
well don't like, try and get over it or anything...I mean shit, we held my mom's funeral on Valentine's Day, and it hasn't fucked me up.

You try to self castrate yourself, you shit outside of restaurants, and you eat raw eggs for shits and giggles.

yeah, you're fine.

jaxxor said:

oh i'm fine. i've just learned not to expect anything over the years. i mean, anything. the last few v-days i've had to celebrate with someone were spent watching them either stare at genmay or play video games. whoohoo.