so...Valentine's Day is coming up

fly said:
I'm liking you a lot more than I did at genmay. Its the lack of christianity in your posts.

/serios

OMG I HOEP FB GETS IN HTE MEILS HIGH CLUB
Uh thanks.... I guess :)
I have had some time to grow up since posting on Genmay. Although I still believe what I believe, Im not prudish anymore. I like to have fun. I donno maybe it has to do with moving 3000 miles away from my parents.

/serios

Yeah we talked about entering into the Mile High club.... I donno, I will get back to you on whether or not we did in a few weeks ;)

BigDov said:
Doesn't need to be Valentines Day to do anything for each other :)

Same to you F33nX- one day out of the year doesn't make it any more special than another.
true, but that day has generally sucked for me. ah well

I think I'll send my girl some flowers to her work or something. Girls always like that stuff. Flowers and candy. That's pretty normal for having been dating a month and a half, right?

Edit: Sorry to hear about your dad I.C. :(

Mm .. I have no idea.

It's my brithday next Friday and I'd say my girl will break up with me by then.

Millions said:
I think I'll send my girl some flowers to her work or something. Girls always like that stuff. Flowers and candy. That's pretty normal for having been dating a month and a half, right?

Edit: Sorry to hear about your dad I.C. :(

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Uh thanks.... I guess :)
I have had some time to grow up since posting on Genmay. Although I still believe what I believe, Im not prudish anymore. I like to have fun. I donno maybe it has to do with moving 3000 miles away from my parents.

/serios

Yeah we talked about entering into the Mile High club.... I donno, I will get back to you on whether or not we did in a few weeks ;)
:heart:

That really was a compliment. You rock now. :heart:

i'm sending cards this year, gotta start sometime :) but 'ecpt that just a normal day for me...

Depends on who much money I have left after paying bills this week. So we may be going downtown for a nice dinner or sumthin, or across the street for a sonic hotdog. Maybe I'll just catch her a delicious bass.