so...Valentine's Day is coming up

smileynev said:
You try to self castrate yourself, you shit outside of restaurants, and you eat raw eggs for shits and giggles.

yeah, you're fine.

hey! I don't eat raw eggs! :mad: what kinda slander are you trying to spread about me?

jaxxor said:
hey! I don't eat raw eggs! :mad: what kinda slander are you trying to spread about me?

Well, I sure have egg on my face. Or was that yours?! GUFFAW

*Fuxx Burger* said:
I wont be doing anything on the 14th.... might get drunk and pass out naked on my bed, havent done that for awhile.
But on the 18th FB and I are taking a 12 hour plane ride to the otehr side of the world to see my parents for 10 days :cool:
I'm liking you a lot more than I did at genmay. Its the lack of christianity in your posts.

/serios

OMG I HOEP FB GETS IN HTE MEILS HIGH CLUB

F33nX said:
oh i'm fine. i've just learned not to expect anything over the years. i mean, anything. the last few v-days i've had to celebrate with someone were spent watching them either stare at genmay or play video games. whoohoo.

that bloody well sucks, how old are your boyfriends? 15?

i shall be um... having a normal day, though the sound of masterbation in a teary pool sounds appealing right now.... :'(

DW said:
I've been depressed on Valentine's day too damned often, it is NOT going to happen this year.
I've never been depressed about it, it's just a holiday. I'm worse then some men, I always seem to forget about it. :hs:

April23 said:
You and your wife don't do anything for each other anymore?

Doesn't need to be Valentines Day to do anything for each other :)

Same to you F33nX- one day out of the year doesn't make it any more special than another.

Last edited: