so...Valentine's Day is coming up

ChikkenNoodul said:
*perks up*

Wait wait wait, you mean if I live downtown I could walk to the post office with a beer in my hand? Does this work in the historical house district?

I'm not sure where the boundarys are at for it, but as far as I know, ya. Just as long as it's not in glassware or a bottle. Has to be a plastic cup or the like. Awesome, huh?

Coqui said:
I'm not going to pay twice the price for flowers just because of a day. A card is better than nothing. Plus I'm taking her out to dinner. I said, I'm not getting anything not she's not getting anything.
she don't deserve you sir.

bast_imret said:
Seriosly? Well, we have plenty of room in the house, and we'd be willing to chip in on airfare. Savannah's a really cool place, especially to visit as a tourist. So many great guided tours and places to see/things to do. Great restaruants and night clubs, and an open container law that allows you to walk around anywhere in downtown with a beer or mixed drink in your hand :drool:

That and the fact that I've got a 2 gallon bottle of hershey's chocloate syrup, 3 rolls of saran wrap, an 9 iron and 6 small mammals. :hi2u:
If that's the case, its something we will seriously consider in the future.

oh and 6 small mammals :drool:

Fat Burger said:
If you can give us a place to stay, we'd love to come. May not be anytime soon, but we'll see.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
If that's the case, its something we will seriously consider in the future.

oh and 6 small mammals :drool:

Of course! It's just the two of us in a 4 bedroom house, so plenty of room. Ya, I'd be more than happy to have you guys come visit, especially if you've never been to savannah before.

Haven't talked to JJ about this yet tho. She'll probably say no* . . .

*burgers allowed unless in heart boxers/boyshorts.:shifty:

Last edited:
Fat Burger said:
I've been to Virginia, drove through North Carolina, and spent a week in South Carolina, but that's all of the east coast I've seen.

sounds like an Eagles song

bast_imret said:
Of course! It's just the two of us in a 4 bedroom house, so plenty of room. Ya, I'd be more than happy to have you guys come visit, especially if you've never been to savannah before.

Haven't talked to JJ about this yet tho. She'll probably say no* . . .

*burgers allowed unless in heart boxers/boyshorts.:shifty:
Oh?!?! I call a bed with JJ!!!! :fly:

bast_imret said:
I'm not sure where the boundarys are at for it, but as far as I know, ya. Just as long as it's not in glassware or a bottle. Has to be a plastic cup or the like. Awesome, huh?

I use to live right by Forsyth park. I use to love to do a walking tour of the bars and stumbling home knowing you were safe and didn't have to worry about any damn DUI.

The historic district is only from Riverstreet to Forsyth Park and like Barnard to Broad but most people just say MLK to Broad.

As long as it's in a plastic container you can drink whatever.

My valentines day was not fun. I was coming down with the flu so I had a fever and ached all over and bad nasuea. My wife's car got a short in the electrical system so I ended up standing out in the rain getting it towed. I bought her that 101 sex book but I was too sick to my stomach to think about sex and the choclate covered stawberries she made for me almost made me sick.

I really dislike this holiday. Why not just call it man-test day instead of valentines day? It doesn't matter what the girl gets a guy but everyone knows if the guy screws it up gets/does something bad for Valentines Day. I had everything ready so she's happy and I pass the test and I get sick. WTF!