so...Valentine's Day is coming up

Onnotangu said:
get her some flowers anyway. better than nothing

I'm not going to pay twice the price for flowers just because of a day. A card is better than nothing. Plus I'm taking her out to dinner. I said, I'm not getting anything not she's not getting anything.

Alright here's what I ended up doing for my girl: Had flowers delivered to her work. Apparently all the girls working there were jealous of her and all the guys working there were jealous of me. She works in a restuarant and all the Mexican cooks are trying to nail her and take her back to Mexico with them...now there's some price on my head or some shit because I got to her first. Ha!

Then I bought her some stuff she likes and put it into a basket:
-Green Tea
-Black liqouriche
-Some chocolate
-A vanilla candle and a mango candle
-Some bath stuff (i don't know what it was exactly)
-And a little stuffed animal duck thing. (cause she likes ducks)

...I think I scored some points. :) We've only been dating for about a month and a half so no jewelry.

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Well fb and I are apart for Valentines day...
So I am having a fondue party tonight with my female friends who are either single, or apart from their boyfriends.

I shall melt some cheese and chocolate tonight in your honor :)

BigDov said:
I shall melt some cheese and chocolate tonight in your honor :)
Thank you.

All I'm saying is he better make it up to me next week when we are home :p
My idea of a great valentines day isnt sitting at home around a pot of chocolate with bitter girls :rolleyes:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Thank you.

All I'm saying is he better make it up to me next week when we are home :p
My idea of a great valentines day isnt sitting at home around a pot of chocolate with bitter girls :rolleyes:

You're welcome.

I'm with you on that one..... as much as the image in my head tells me that it would be fun, I'm sure it's not.

edit- pillowfights for dessert..... :drool:

BigDov said:
edit- pillowfights for dessert..... :drool:

Good call. Why even stop there? Drip some hot chocolate on each other's naked stomachs and lick it off. :p You know...some real female bonding. It's the spirit of the holiday!

Millions said:
Good call. Why even stop there? Drip some hot chocolate on each other's naked stomachs and lick it off. :p You know...some real female bonding. It's the spirit of the holiday!

Oh that's definitely where that initial thought was heading..... damn.

:D

Millions said:
Humm... out of all the girls there, only 1 of them I would be willing (and want to!) do it to is my roomate Amy :drool:
All the other ones are well.... you know.... just Not.

I will bring the left over chocolate back to my room to share with Amy later :shifty:

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Humm... out of all the girls there, only 1 of them I would be willing (and want to!) do it to is my roomate Amy :drool:
All the other ones are well.... you know.... just Not.

I will bring the left over chocolate back to my room to share with Amy later :shifty:

Take pictures...so that we may simply study the intricacies of valentines day, of course! :p

Millions said:
Damn, I was going to post that. Oh well...I can put that on the itinerary for when Fuxx and FB come to visit!

*Fuxx Burger* said:
We should seriously think about doing that later this year. It would be fun.

Seriosly? Well, we have plenty of room in the house, and we'd be willing to chip in on airfare. Savannah's a really cool place, especially to visit as a tourist. So many great guided tours and places to see/things to do. Great restaruants and night clubs, and an open container law that allows you to walk around anywhere in downtown with a beer or mixed drink in your hand :drool:

That and the fact that I've got a 2 gallon bottle of hershey's chocloate syrup, 3 rolls of saran wrap, an 9 iron and 6 small mammals. :hi2u: