GAY so um hiya, my loves!!

I remember and don't remember him. I'm not sure if I should be sad or not.

he was the very first person I met from this forum and actually the very first person I ever met from the Internet. We met up in Orlando and we went out and got wasted at a bar and dance the night away. He then drop me off back at my hotel, and he filmed me staggering into the hotel, the clip is floating around here somewhere. He and I became really good friends, and I spoke to him a few hours before he passed away, I miss him dearly

He and I were oil and water, we both rubbed each other the wrong way, even in person.

But I know he was a great guy for his friends, I’m very sad to learn that he passed.

If only all the money we spend blowing people up could be diverted to cancer treatments.

(Apologies for the soapbox)

He and I were oil and water, we both rubbed each other the wrong way, even in person.

But I know he was a great guy for his friends, I’m very sad to learn that he passed.

If only all the money we spend blowing people up could be diverted to cancer treatments.

I think this is a soapbox that we will all get on with you. This forum has seen it's share of cancer. Fuck cancer. Two of my best friends are fighting cancer right now. One is likely not going to win the fight.

he was the very first person I met from this forum and actually the very first person I ever met from the Internet. We met up in Orlando and we went out and got wasted at a bar and dance the night away. He then drop me off back at my hotel, and he filmed me staggering into the hotel, the clip is floating around here somewhere. He and I became really good friends, and I spoke to him a few hours before he passed away, I miss him dearly
wait, youd been on the forum for ages at that point. That was the first time you'd met anyone IRL?

Yeah, that.

Fucker stole my parking spot when Ape and Fly were having their wedding reception (or whatever) at WoB. Had my turn signal on, he saw me, stole it anyways.
Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: CletusJones and fly