GAY so um ers

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
i miss y'all. seriously. i was talking about y'all (licking eyeballs and poop, of course,) and i had a twang in my heart. i miss you and i miss knowing wtf is going on and i miss pictures and i miss bullshitting and i miss MEATS and all that. i registered FIVE YEARS AGO and i'm not just going to lie down and roll on by y'all (besides, y'all'd pop like a squozen worm.)

i love you. and no one's around now to hear me say it. :(

:heart:

i miss y'all. seriously. i was talking about y'all (licking eyeballs and poop, of course,) and i had a twang in my heart. i miss you and i miss knowing wtf is going on and i miss pictures and i miss bullshitting and i miss MEATS and all that. i registered FIVE YEARS AGO and i'm not just going to lie down and roll on by y'all (besides, y'all'd pop like a squozen worm.)

i love you. and no one's around now to hear me say it. :(

:heart:

I've been wondering where you've been! Update? How's life???

welp, i am great. i have a job, a townhouse, and the kids and i have gotten pretty used to our crazy schedules. needless to say, there's not a lot of time left over for playing, and it sucks. but c'est la vie, right? we are fine and well. i am loving life. :heart:

now what's up around here? fill me in!! everyone still around? aratoeldar came back? :clap: any babies? I WANT PICS OF EVERYONE PRETTY PLEEEEEASE!!!

welp, i am great. i have a job, a townhouse, and the kids and i have gotten pretty used to our crazy schedules. needless to say, there's not a lot of time left over for playing, and it sucks. but c'est la vie, right? we are fine and well. i am loving life. :heart:

now what's up around here? fill me in!! everyone still around? aratoeldar came back? :clap: any babies? I WANT PICS OF EVERYONE PRETTY PLEEEEEASE!!!

I'm 8 months pregnant with twins.

I'm currently schtupping April on the side when Zac is out 'photographing' the local gradeschool playgrounds. Dharma is involved in a deep, romantic relationship with not 1, but 3 different cucumbers, and Shali & Shawn David are reclaiming their lost youth by starting their own reality show called 'Can you drink more than a 9th grader', which will show on MTV right after Jersey Shore.

thorn isn't replying because she's already on her way to arizona. the prospect of eating twins was more than she could take

I miss your posts, I know we never met but I've always enjoyed reading your posts. I'm glad you're back! Don't leave again, or something...

I'm currently schtupping April on the side when Zac is out 'photographing' the local gradeschool playgrounds. Dharma is involved in a deep, romantic relationship with not 1, but 3 different cucumbers, and Shali & Shawn David are reclaiming their lost youth by starting their own reality show called 'Can you drink more than a 9th grader', which will show on MTV right after Jersey Shore.

...and I didn't feel a thing.