Halp So, UF, catch me up here.

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
I see some threads on here are over a year old, so this shouldn't take too long.

What the hell has everyone been up to? What has the forum been up to?
Three sentences or less. And go.

Ditto. Keep telling my dad the same thing. You can get as good gas mileage on a car that WILL heat up for you in a decent amount of time, plus less hazardous waste from the vehicle in the long run.

How's the little one doing? Giving you a run for your money in the bathroom yet?

Ditto. Keep telling my dad the same thing. You can get as good gas mileage on a car that WILL heat up for you in a decent amount of time, plus less hazardous waste from the vehicle in the long run.

How's the little one doing? Giving you a run for your money in the bathroom yet?

Hes 2 now and tears through my house like the tasmanian devil , then says " I LUB U DADDY" and you cant be mad
Its weird

You choose what you WANT to do in life. ;) :heart:

I've been living the past year to keep my dad alive and well so I can claim that I still have a family. That and trying to keep myself from jumping out of my window at work.
Hopefully that's going to start changing soon.

It's still weird to me that a little human can make YOU melt of all people.

Yeah, I almost punched someone elses kid at the home depot today, 12 or so, swinging a stick and narrowly missed me.
I was gonna ask where his dad was and beat the crap outta him, but I had shit to do and didint feel like dealing with the police.