Baby So this happens a lot...

You expect a lot of service for paying almost no money lol
I don't care which route he takes, just get me there. We're talking an easy destination, to the hospital. Uber has a gps thingie, and google maps works fine in Tampa.

You expect a lot of service for paying almost no money lol
Holy shit. Yes. THIS. These people are paying garbage prices and in turn want me to entertain them the whole fucking trip. Lady, at these rates I'm no more than a fucking bus driver, stfu and look at your phone or play find the contraceptive at the bottom of your purse.

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
I don't care which route he takes, just get me there. We're talking an easy destination, to the hospital. Uber has a gps thingie, and google maps works fine in Tampa.
Majority of passengers will make some kind of comment if you (the GPS) takes a street they weren't expecting. Sometimes, if the passenger is not a rude pos I'll try and get ahead of it and ask/inform them what's up before it happens.

Majority of passengers will make some kind of comment if you (the GPS) takes a street they weren't expecting. Sometimes, if the passenger is not a rude pos I'll try and get ahead of it and ask/inform them what's up before it happens.
Stick to the Gospel According to Nukes. It's good 90% of the time.
Course taxi pax are a step above TNC shithole pax, but theres 10% of the public who are just going to be stinky dicks no matter how well you treat them.

• Gravy
Reactions: \m/
Holy shit. Yes. THIS. These people are paying garbage prices and in turn want me to entertain them the whole fucking trip. Lady, at these rates I'm no more than a fucking bus driver, stfu and look at your phone or play find the contraceptive at the bottom of your purse.
I never talk or take the bottled water they offer, just put in earbuds and look at my phone. I don't set the rates, so don't take it out on me for using the uber service. Jeesh.

I never talk or take the bottled water they offer, just put in earbuds and look at my phone. I don't set the rates, so don't take it out on me for using the uber service. Jeesh.
You're one of the good ones. There's quite a bit of you out there, but there's also a lot of entitled people too.

Sorry no. Uber drivers in your market collect $0.86 per mile and $0.11 per minute according to UberPeople.net.
Anyone riding a service that pays their drivers so poorly is a huge part of the problem :)

• Gravy
Reactions: \m/ and HipHugHer