Baby So this happens a lot...

\m/

A fragrant deposit of ass root beer
Sep 27, 2012
Marklar
₥3,964
Husband and wife get in the backseat of my Uber/Lyft and husband (and sometimes wife) proceed to act overly friendly, jokey, and homely. I have stopped taking the bait and just ignore them/ don't say anything. This leads to wifey facepalming while hubby strokes his ego by reliving the night's activities to wifey who was there and is not impressed. This ultimately leads to hubby giving me directions about 0.6 seconds before Google Maps directs me - over EVERY SPEAKER IN THE CAR - to take the exact same route dipshit-horseface-MAN-who-always-has-t0=be-in-=congtrol=offers...

That's it... I"m too drunk too finish this abortion.

I'm getting so fed up.

I'm going to start canceling trips and kicking people out of my car who even consider telling me which way to turn when the GPS has already communicated it over the speakers the same exact route that shit-bag-McKnowItAll has suggested.

• Gravy
Reactions: MacG and adi
Husband and wife get in the backseat of my Uber/Lyft and husband (and sometimes wife) proceed to act overly friendly, jokey, and homely. I have stopped taking the bait and just ignore them/ don't say anything. This leads to wifey facepalming while hubby strokes his ego by reliving the night's activities to wifey who was there and is not impressed. This ultimately leads to hubby giving me directions about 0.6 seconds before Google Maps directs me - over EVERY SPEAKER IN THE CAR - to take the exact same route dipshit-horseface-MAN-who-always-has-t0=be-in-=congtrol=offers...

That's it... I"m too drunk too finish this abortion.
Oh dear. This might be why some of our Ubers say they don't speak English.

@fly

Lol.
After 20 years of similar bullshit, I don't even give a fuck. My clients are mostly hoodrats, who are 100% convinced their way will save them $5 or more. I have this down to an art:
"I can run Google maps, or I can let you direct me.
Which would you prefer?".
9 times out of 10 it's their way.

9 times out of 10 I could have saved them a couple bucks combining my knowledge with Google maps.
RJ, the customer is always right.
Even dumb motherfuckers.
Just ask them which way they want to go.
Everything Zen.

And I have ZEROOOO sense of direction, and I've had several uber drivers who are new to the area, and they ask ME 'Should I take Howard?' I don't know, my GPS is not on!

Why move to a new city and immediately begin driving uber?

• Gravy
Reactions: adi and Peppers
And I have ZEROOOO sense of direction, and I've had several uber drivers who are new to the area, and they ask ME 'Should I take Howard?' I don't know, my GPS is not on!

@Maureen doesn't that sound like our first Uber driver in Buffalo? :lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: adi

You expect a lot of service for paying almost no money lol

because google maps:p

• Gravy
Reactions: Ledboots