So this day is getting progressively better

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
So last night, I pretty much had a breakdown. Too many things happening with bad timing for all.

I needed to get expense reports done because the deadline was coming up and I need to be reimbursed. Last time I did one of these, they gave me $2400 for a balance on the company card for $3300.

I found a clearance sale on hardwood flooring at Lowes, but that was first-come-first-serve then out, so I had to get it quickly. And it might not match the color of the rest of the condo.

My car's tires have a slow leak in them, as well as a bump rear suspension and scary rattle sound.

I need to be at work for the next 2 days to get trained on this product before my coworker leaves for a week so I don't lose a week's work next week just flailing around because I don't konw what's going on.

Needless to say I was stressed and exhausted from this. And I have a horny bugger at home that hasn't been laid in over a week because of all this shit going on (excuse the pun).

Last night my interior designer (aka sister) gives me confidence in my hardwood floor coloring that it was the right choice. Not only that, but she found out the neighborhood Lowes that have the boxes, calling to make sure I could reserve them, where they are located, and she even is going to give me a 10% off coupon to use on them. This would bring the price of doing my whole floor in my whole condo for $2050 in true hardwood from Bruce (one of the best names in the industry).

She also had some creative ideas on the colors of the kitchen to be repainted, too, which was nice.

I called Lowes this morning and after a bit of haggling, they will save all of the boxes I need for me to pick up tonight.

I drive into work and 1 block away, a gas station mechanic will look at my car's tires and fix them for me while I am at work, so that's taken care of.

The strange rattle is most likely my catalytic convertor, for which I have a replacement that was free and my uncle can install it for about the price of a case of beer.

My company expense was the correct amount for me, they just have more outstanding charges to pay the balance, so any overages will go back to me, so everything will balance out and I will get over $800 back.

I got my expense reports finished and typed this out all before my coworker I am supposed to train from is even in, so I haven't missed anything.

So far this is looking to be a much better day. Chim chim had better watch out tonight ;) :hi2u:

Man, why are gay people always so happy and positive.

:wtf:

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services estimated 3 that "as many as 30% of completed youth suicides each year" are performed by gays and lesbians.

A controversial U.S. government study, titled Report of the Secretary's Task Force on Youth Suicide, found that homosexual youth are two to three times more likely to attempt suicide than other young people.

you think you're having a bad day? I just saw a story on a small plane crashing into someone's house/backyard and the owner of the house got busted for growing 5 pot plants in the yard that were discovered during the crash investigation...fucking ouch!