So there is a dog up for adoption...

if the situation was different, i would be all for it. But we allready have 4 cats and a baby on the way. We dont need a poop machine dirtying up the backyard and house.

HydroSqueegee said:
if the situation was different, i would be all for it. But we allready have 4 cats and a baby on the way. We dont need a poop machine dirtying up the backyard and house.

Couldn't we just try her out. If she doesn't work out we can return her.

HydroSqueegee said:
ill dwell on it a bit before i cave.

Why don't we bring her home for a bit and take her out to your parents with us and see how she does. If they think were nuts, I'll take her back. And just think its not a Chow or Pomeranian.

HifiGirly said:
Why don't we bring her home for a bit and take her out to your parents with us and see how she does. If they think were nuts, I'll take her back. And just think its not a Chow or Pomeranian.

k. we'll take her tonight. but ONLY tonight.

HifiGirly said:

Pomeranians make for good appetizers.

HifiGirly said:
Woot the owner of the dog said I can bring her home for the night and see how she does.

Congrats. Main thing would be to see how she does with the kittahs. Do you guys have a fenced in yard?

bast_imret said:
Congrats. Main thing would be to see how she does with the kittahs. Do you guys have a fenced in yard?

Yes we have a completely fenced in backyard, 6 foot privacy fence.

She did great staying the night. We took her to my husbands parents house, and his sisters house. We also took her to PetsMart and for a walk. She didn't bother the cats at all and slept through the entire night.

HifiGirly said:
Yes we have a completely fenced in backyard, 6 foot privacy fence.

She did great staying the night. We took her to my husbands parents house, and his sisters house. We also took her to PetsMart and for a walk. She didn't bother the cats at all and slept through the entire night.

sex is almost impossible with a dog leaning over the edge of the bed breathing in my face. :(