So there are a lot of kids on this board...

picture.php

The study that I trust the most says:

18% of people have had at least one homosexual fantasy
12% have had recurring homosexual fantasies
5% have had at least one homosexual experience
3% have had more than one homosexual experience
2% consider themselves "gay", "lesbian" or "bisexual"
1% consider themselves openly "gay", "lesbian" or "bisexual"

I've got a 95% chance of not worrying about it. I'll go with those odds.

If I have a daughter, and she turns out to be a carpet muncher, I think it will only strengthen our relationship, as I can honestly say 'It's okay, punkin. Daddy is a carpet muncher too, just ask your mom'.

Me on Fatherhood: It is the hardest and best job I've ever had. You have to teach by example and that is so much more difficult than it sounds. If I want my son to grow up and not have any of the prejudices or bad habits that I have then I have to leave them behind. The only way to change the world to be a better place is for us to mold our children into the people we wish we were more like. It's every parents job to help their kids grow up to be better than them.

i love you, b. you are a wonderful father. and i really think you know that, and that's part of what makes you a wonderful father. :heart: :heart:
:slow clap:

:lol:
are you this funny in person dharma? cause you're pretty funny online.

she used to be soooooooooooooooo much funnier in my book until she turned down my bed because *wah* her car was broken. bitch. :mad:

edit: so ignore that laughy face at your comment, dharmabitch. :p

It's designed to keep things out.

The barbed wire would be angled inwards if it was supposed to keep things in.

You are actually better off slanting it outward to keep things in if the wire is electrified.

A change jump up if slanted inward would still allow the ability to painfull roll down the outside of the fence if slanted inward.

having it slant out is the best angle to keep inside anything looking to jump up and out.

You are actually better off slanting it outward to keep things in if the wire is electrified.

A change jump up if slanted inward would still allow the ability to painfull roll down the outside of the fence if slanted inward.

having it slant out is the best angle to keep inside anything looking to jump up and out.
jumping is thwarted by the height of the fence. the angled bit is to make climbing hard because you have to climb an inverted face.