Pics So then there's this...

I haven't posted this yet because I was going to blank out the names of everyone, but frankly that would take forever, and I'm REALLY lazy, and most of the people on the pic are on this forum anyway. PLEASE do not copy this pic to anywhere else as it is, you idiots.

Here's the story: Yesterday morning I was on FB and came across a post by some chic in reference to a woman who posted her husband on CL in the "Shit no one cares about" section (free) because she felt he was playing too many video games. I made the post below referencing that to no one in particular for the lulz. At most I was expecting a couple of "Likes" and maybe "lol, u right, son.", but that'd be it. I had no idea that some chic that I barely know would lose her mind and start the most epic FB thread I've ever personally witnessed.

Spoilered because it's huge.

KDSJHFKJSDAHFKJHSDKGHSKDJHGKDJFHGDFS
DSFGKDJFSHGJKFDSHGKSD
DSGFDSKGJKLDSFJGKDSFJGKSD
SDFKSDJFGLKDJSGLFJDSL
DFGKDJGKLDJFGLDJFGLJDSLGJLDSJGLJDSFGLJSD

SDFSDLKFJDSLKJLKSDJGFLKSDJFAHSKDHAKSDHKWLJ3ORUQORJP3JLWJFLSJDFLSD

:fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly::fly:

Geoff and John are co-workers, who both happen to have accounts here actually, but I can't remember their UNs.

Ya, sucks that they never post. That was some EPIC trolling

TrollFaceDancing.gif