So the Mustang will be taking it's final voyage this evening....

Candy

Flaccid Member
Jun 10, 2005
In a house with a Purple Room
Marklar
₥0
I have a 2004 Mustang GT convertible that is being lemon lawed. It has been in the shop 15 times since I bought it a little over a year ago for alignment issues. WE LOVE THIS CAR.

Tomorrow I have to return it, and they are refunding my payments minus milage and a few other bullshit items.

Shawn has a 2001 Toyota 4-Runner, that we have decided also needs to go. It is getting time to start putting money into it for repairs, etc. We figure if we go into a dealer and make a deal for two cars, we would be better off.

Any suggestions on what to get? Sor far we are thinking:

a. Honda S2000 and a Honda Piolet
b. Jeep Wrangler and Cherokee
c. H3 and Caddy CTS ( think it is the CTS; it's the cheap caddy)
c. Nissan 350Z and a Pathfinder

This evening we are going to take the poor, sad 'stang out for it's last ride. :(

Last edited:
You have an 01 that needs major repairs already? Jesus Krystalnacht! What the hell did you guys do to it?

edit: nevermid. I just saw that you're considering an H3. There's no talking to people like you.

itburnswhenipee said:
You have an 01 that needs major repairs already? Jesus Krystalnacht! What the hell did you guys do to it?

edit: nevermid. I just saw that you're considering an H3. There's no talking to people like you.

Some fat guy sat in the front seat, passed out, and broke it. (He is like 350 lbs and his name is Hungry)

Other than that it probably needs brakes and quite frankly I think we are just spoiled.

What's wrong with an H3? :confused:

Candy said:
Some fat guy sat in the front seat, passed out, and broke it. (He is like 350 lbs and his name is Hungry)

Other than that it probably needs brakes and quite frankly I think we are just spoiled.

Zoe can do brakes. She helped me do mine. But I think you guys just want new cars. And the H3 symbolizes all that is wrong with America.

Candy said:

It's just some other bland GM suv... a denali, I think, with a differently shaped body.

And, hell, I guess it's your money to waste... but replacing a car because it need a brake job <shudders> that's eerie.

itburnswhenipee said:
It's just some other bland GM suv... a denali, I think, with a differently shaped body.

And, hell, I guess it's your money to waste... but replacing a car because it need a brake job <shudders> that's eerie.

I was half kidding about the brakes. Shawn just wants a new car.