So the Mrs. Is Pregnant

Woah, congrats.

Now it's Troy's turn to pop out a couple. Or Courtney's, I should say.
You were on our email that announced it. Or we sent it to an email address that we thought was you.

Oh, and Troy seems pretty far off from having kids. I can understand why, but I sure didn't want to be an old dad.

How far along is she, Wonko?
12 weeks now. Had a sonogram last week where they could sometimes guess at the sex. They look at a spot that will either turn into the clitoris or penis, and based on the angle of it to the spine can tell you the sex of the baby. Well ours was at a perfect 45 degrees, so I guess we're having a hermaphrodite.

didn't you just have one?
Yeah, in March. We wanted them close together to compress the diapers stage as much as possible. We know it will be tough, but it's our plan.

Also, condoms suck, and birth control wasn't an option with my wife breastfeeding, so it all worked out.

name it Sam.
12 weeks now. Had a sonogram last week where they could sometimes guess at the sex. They look at a spot that will either turn into the clitoris or p*nis, and based on the angle of it to the spine can tell you the sex of the baby. Well ours was at a perfect 45 degrees, so I guess we're having a hermaphrodite.

Yeah, in March. We wanted them close together to compress the diapers stage as much as possible. We know it will be tough, but it's our plan.

Also, condoms suck, and birth control wasn't an option with my wife breastfeeding, so it all worked out.

Congrats to you too. How far apart will that put them? So far I've survived the first two weeks of having babies 14 months apart, but that may change once we move next week.

To avoid too many baby threads, I'll post in this one. #2 is on its way for us as well.

well congratulations to you, too!! how is your wife's attitude towards being pregnant with a baby to tend to? i'd be thrilled and scared to death, all at the same time.

Not really, both my mom's parents had passed away by the time she was 12 and there's 4 kids younger than her.

My grandma on my dad's side had 12 brothers and sisters. Her mom died when she was in her early forties so the oldest kids raised the youngest ones. My dad has an aunt two years older than him.

Oh and grandma on my mom's side had 11 siblings. I have almost 30 first cousins on mom's side of the family.

Last edited:
My two kids are 13 months apart. It is not so tough,and now that they are 15 and 16 they are still totally close and good friends. I think being close in age helped them be good friends.