So...the Ford EXP memory got me thinkin'

Spange Monkee said:
my neighbor had one of those. I thought that it looked soooo cool. the double spoiler thing on the back window was awesome. now, it just looks bobo.
My uncle had one. It was awesome. First car Id seen with heated seats. :fly:

elpmis said:
The Volkswagon Thing

1973_VW_Thing1.jpg

Thats absolutly awful. :dont:

I cant believe no one has mentioned this turd.
1975-AMC-Pacer-Patrol-Car-black-white-A-full.jpg

And no matter what type of customizing you do to it... A turd is still a turd.
eddie2.jpg

Last edited:
merkur also made a model called the scorpio
scorpio.jpg

these always make me laugh...don't know if they were ever sold in the states...the fiat panda 4x4...it's like a 4x4 yugo :lol:
fiat_panda_1980_01.jpg

another AMC, the gremlin...quite possibly the ugliest car ever
1977amcgremlin.jpg

p78gremlin2.jpg

The craptacular Pontiac LeMans of the early nineties.
p28.jpg

My brother had one. Biggest piece of shit of I've ever seen.

why_ask_why said:
merkur also made a model called the scorpio
scorpio.jpg

I almost included the Scorpio, but it never intrigued me.

No odd collection is complete without the Yogo Cabrio. I remember when they were selling these things in tents in grocery store parking lots similar to those in which fireworks and Xmas trees are sold with a big sign that said '2 for 1'.

yugo.jpg

I know it's still too painfully fresh to be nostalgic, but how about the Pontiac Aztec replete with child molestation and camping package...

aztec.jpg

My buddy, who's a pretty successful chiropractor these days, had Mercury's 'luxury' version of a Pinto called the Bobcat throughout high school. This thing had 4 on the floor and was a lovely faded white hue. It looke like this one, minus the fancy stripe.

bobcat.JPG

This smokin hawt chick that I knew in canada had one of these beast's. The Pontiac Firefly, yep it ran on 3 cylinders

70986bb.JPG

Fxt maybe?

Last edited:
Turbo Firefly boasts a turbocharged, intercooled, multi-port fuel-injected version of Firefly's 3-cylinder/5-speed manual powertrain and generates 45% more horsepower (70HP @ 5500 RPM) than the standard Firefly engine.

BeeRad said:
This smokin hawt chick that I knew in canada had one of these beast's. The Pontiac Firefly, yep it ran on 3 cylinders

70986bb.JPG

Fxt maybe?

that was the geo metro here

BeeRad said:

70986bb.JPG

Fxt maybe?

EVER TAKE IT OFF ANY SWEET JUMPS??

My ex years back had a Metro. When the rpms get to a certain level in a car the AC shuts off to allow for better acceleration. One day we took a trip to Orlando in this beast because she didn't want to ride in my Wrangler. At around 70 mph the fuckin thing hit it's r where the pump or vacuum shut off and there was no AC after 70.