so the boy discovered captain winkey the other day

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
and boy was he a happy camper. "another toy! hooray!"

then the wife got a concerned look on her face and asked me at what age boys start masturbating. i gave her a wtf look and told her i didnt know.

it made me giggle that he was pulling at his wanker with a huge grin on his face. is that wrong?

I don't imagine the plumbing works or that the electricity is on at that age. This is probably just the next great discovery after figuring out how his arms work.

actually, they start about now. :D it's very common for baby boys to figure that thing out very quickly. he'll probably not forget it's there either, which should make diaper changing interesting.

when i taught pre-k, i had about four girls in the class that would ball up their blankets/sheets and go to town. it was very disturbing, just because it is natural, but there were other kids noticing, and i never knew if i should tell the parents or not. it's not a bad thing, but it made for awkward.

I was shocked to read the other day that the average age a male loses his virginity is 15-16 years old and for masturbation 12-13 years of age

he recently discovered his fingers too. he'll hold his arm out at full length and make a little gun with his finger and thumb, ball it back up into a fist, then do it over and over again. cracks me up cause he just sits there with a stary gaze.

When there arms have turned to dust. At least thats my plan :)