so tell me guys...

Pandora said:
Beer goggles don't reallah do that much to me. I think I've had more sober 'hookups' that I've regretted than drunk ones.

Are you currently in a constant state of inebriation?

I have no clue about beer googles, because I seldomly drink but when I do its never beer. But the other day my friend was talking about how she doesn't recognize anyone when she drinks, so I think she would easily sleep with anyone while drinking.

HifiGirly said:
I have no clue about beer googles, because I seldomly drink but when I do its never beer. But the other day my friend was talking about how she doesn't recognize anyone when she drinks, so I think she would easily sleep with anyone while drinking.
She got a name and number? PM it to theac.

:shudder: I have indeed hooked up with a few wildebeasts here and there while drunk, although I have managed to hook up with a few absolutely stunning women while drunk too. I'll talk to anyone and if at some point I find some quality about them attractive, I'll usually go for the gold and turn on the charm. (it could be anything - eyes, mouth, whatever. One time I did some girl because I thought she had nice teeth :dunno: )

Nemo said:
I've given head to people who are worse than orcs when drunk. But when I say drunk I mean virtually paraplegic. I knew they were ugly at the time, it's just I was too intoxicated to care about looks.
you must be a LOT of fun at parties

Nemo said:
I've given head to people who are worse than orcs when drunk. But when I say drunk I mean virtually paraplegic. I knew they were ugly at the time, it's just I was too intoxicated to care about looks.

i really should stop thinking about this :eek: :(

Nemo said:
Oh the storys I could tell!!! :fly:

Most parties I've gotten drunk at were kinda just 5 people drinking half a bottle of vodka each then getting naked and kinda going crazy. :eek:
*stories

I've got a ton of good stories too, I usually to more stupid things than usual. My friends tell me that I'm a riot though.

Nemo said:
Are we making a reference to someone when you talk about how vision may be imparied due to drink? :p I'm pretty sure you're stunning when sober, you couldn't get better when drunk kthx.

he was wasted when he met me though. he could think im horrid sober :eek:

JJ Lady said:
I think that we have all had those moments. Although I have to say that I do get more touchy feely when I have had a few drinks.

ya, until you fall asleep in the car on the way back from the bar. We need to get drunk at home more often so I don't keep ending up a :sadpanda: when we get home. :fly: :hi2u: