so tell me guys...

bast_imret said:
ya, until you fall asleep in the car on the way back from the bar. We need to get drunk at home more often so I don't keep ending up a :sadpanda: when we get home. :fly: :hi2u:
LOL COCKBLOCKED BY ALCOHOL

CletusJones said:
LOL COCKBLOCKED BY ALCOHOL

pretty much. She gets all horny at the club, doing tons of stuff to turn me on, then we get home and it's "Zzzzzzzzzzzzz." Depending on how she's feeling in the morning though, I usually get soem wakeup reciprocity nookie.

Edit: But she's so cuet when she falls asleep in the car :fly:

Last edited:
bast_imret said:
pretty much. She gets all horny at the club, doing tons of stuff to turn me on, then we get home and it's "Zzzzzzzzzzzzz." Depending on how she's feeling in the morning though, I usually get soem wakeup reciprocity nookie.
that's why you gotta do it in the car before you go home. Either that or in the bathroom or something. I've done that lots of times. It works out great - i get to empty my balls and she gets to have some fun too and then sleep on the way home.

bast_imret said:
ya, until you fall asleep in the car on the way back from the bar. We need to get drunk at home more often so I don't keep ending up a :sadpanda: when we get home. :fly: :hi2u:

Yeah, but I'm all over you (or someone else) at the bar :fly: You just need to drive faster!

JJ Lady said:
Yeah, but I'm all over you (or someone else) at the bar :fly: You just need to drive faster!

Or not stay out till 2 AM with a 45 min drive back to the house. Avioding a speeding ticket is a good thing.

Though in reference to another thread, I have absolutely no problem with road head :D

bast_imret said:
Or not stay out till 2 AM with a 45 min drive back to the house. Avioding a speeding ticket is a good thing.

Though in reference to another thread, I have absolutely no problem with road head :D
if you're gonna go for the road head, you might as well just do it in the car too

sizzlinggrace said:
just how strong is the force of beer googles? would you hook up with a girl you thought was completely horrid, just because you were wasted? or do you mantain some of your standards?

They are very strong. I definitely would not be opposed to sticking it to quite a few women that I wouldn't give it to while sober.

Dangerous stuff...