FYI So Ted Cruz is running NASA. A win for anti-science!

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,379
Steam
mattressfish
  • Gravy
Reactions: Duke
There's nothing up there in space anyway. That's why they call it space.

Should put one of those U-Haul storage places up there, or maybe a Waffle House to attract passing truckers.

No. it doesn't matter who is in charge from either party. It is all about their personal gain, not NASA, or the environment, or pick any other issue / department.

• Gravy
Reactions: hydra
YAY!!! more opportunity to show how retarded and uneducated I am!!!

But you are. See, the 'global warming alarmists' all say
the temperature 'changes' that occurs morning, to noon, to night, daily is just weather.
the temperature 'changes' that occurs from Spring to Summer to Autumn to Winter annually. . . is just weather.
BUT the minimal temperature 'changes' that occur over 100's and 1000's of years is GOD DAMNED ALARMING.

:lol:

• Gravy
Reactions: plot
But you are. See, the 'global warming alarmists' all say
the temperature 'changes' that occurs morning, to noon, to night, daily is just weather.
the temperature 'changes' that occurs from Spring to Summer to Autumn to Winter annually. . . is just weather.
BUT the minimal temperature 'changes' that occur over 100's and 1000's of years is GOD DAMNED ALARMING.

:lol:
Not to mention the fact that the ice caps are melting like they've never done before and storms are getting stronger and the penises of black men are getting larger.

Not to mention the fact that the ice caps are melting like they've never done before and storms are getting stronger and the penises of black men are getting larger.

I, for one, am glad someone finally decided to include something relevant to the conversation. That the scientists missed something so simple until now is mind blowing.

I figured a guy from TX would be eager as fuck to bring $$ to the Johnson Space Center in Houston.
Nah. If they do a mars mission, there's a chance that they'll find signs of life and that will do one of two things... 1) Prove that the existence of God is less likely than they believe or 2) force them to reinforce the fact that extra terrestrial life is just a test by satan to get you to make you change your beliefs so that you no longer believe in a God. They'll compensate for that lost funding by passing a bill in congress to allow for more aggressive oil drilling in Texas with less hoops and regulations.

It's simple physics, really.
absolutely. The size of their peens increasing is adding atmospheric pressure. Any day now we'll be hotter than the SUN!
graphics-alarm-lights-687060.gif

absolutely. The size of their peens increasing is adding atmospheric pressure. Any day now we'll be hotter than the SUN!
graphics-alarm-lights-687060.gif
And then when they start jumping around, flailing that thing like a giant windmill, they'll blow all of the oxygen out of the atmosphere, and it'll escape the earths gravitational pull, and we'll all suffocate to death.

Good thing I rode my motorcycle to work instead of my truck.