Baby So some guy at church wants to fight me

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I had a very odd (bordering on shocking) email exchange with some whacko from church yesterday. For months he's been sending out this spam website,to a list of email addresses that he got from the church, which were only given out for church related business, not spam bullshit. I finally got tired of them yesterday and asked to be removed from his lists, he didn't like that, not one bit.

(I'm in blue, he's red)

From Kyle to James

Please remove me from your address book entirely so I don't receive these spam messages anymore.

Thanks,
-K

From James to Kyle

Is it to much to just delete it? J.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

From Kyle to James

Yes, it is too much to "just delete it".

I realize that you got my email address for church use, but I'd appreciate it if you would just remove me from your address book. Every time your PC sends out a spam message it releases my personal email address to the internet, ever increasing the likelihood that I'll get more spam messages from outside senders. Obviously I would like to avoid having this happen as much as possible.

Thanks.

From James to Kyle

Whatever it isn't going to hurt you in the slightest.. Are you that anal about this type of stuff? If so why don't I teach you a few things? The first would be to hand you your butt back to you. It happens so just get over it.

At this point I really wasn't sure if this was a threat. The way he worded it, and the fact that what I was asking was so simple/stupid, kinda made me think he just a problem expressing himself properly. So I asked for clarification....

From Kyle to James

I'm sorry, perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but did you just threaten me because I asked you to remove me from your address book?

From James to Kyle

Yes I did do you need your butt kicked because I could certainly do it. Your are a little punk from Utah who thinks you know everything. You don't know anything about much but I'm willing to teach you a few things. It isn't that big of a deal who cares how much your email address gets out on the internet oh you must.. Ha.

I have never spoken to this person. I have no idea how he knows me or has generated this concept in his head of what I'm like. Ive been going to church less and less for the last year and honestly haven't had any interest in meeting the people there. I've kept to myself and have (honestly) just wanted to be left alone. I'm there to support my wife and family, and that's been my only reason to go. However, apparently people at church have been talking about me behind my back and have labeled me as "a little punk from Utah who thinks you know everything", which quite frankly angers me more than this conversation possibly could have.

From Kyle to James

James,

I have no idea who are you. I could not pick you out of a line-up. However, you've apparently generated some baseless animosity towards me which I have no interest in dealing with, so I'm just going to go ahead and forward this email chain to the Bishop and let him sort it out.

Grow up.

Here he loses his mind because I'm apparently unaware of who he is and his sacrifices for the church.

From James To Kyle

Whatever if you need me to show you I am i'll be right over.. Are you that self centered that you don't even know who I am? Wow go ahead and send whatever you want to whoever you want. The bishop has more important things to deal with. Of the 500 or so addresses in my computer you are the only cry baby to ask to be removed you tell me what the problem is.

Kyle, if you did your calling and served a little in the church you would surely know who I am I am at most of the moves my family and I are cleaning the chapel I go to the storehouse and D I maybe you should sign up for some of these service projects then you would know who I am. Then if you signed up I wouldn't have too.. I know people are busy but that is awefyl that you can't put my name with my face.. How long have you been in the ward? Take Care.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry.

I find it funny that he signs most his messages with "take care" after threatening physical conflict over an email exchange. I haven't responded to him since then because Kiwi asked me not to.

Discuss.

Last edited:
First off, they shouldn't be judging you. Especially not inside a church.

Secondly. I'd report him to the police and have a restraining order put against him just for shits and giggles.

Thirdly. You, me, anyone, could make him disappear quite easily...

Forthly!

You could change your name and any identifying information of you, and add his email in there and post this on 4chan.

I'd really like to research this guy and see if, in fact, he is the billy bad ass he is claiming to be.

We must know more.

and for fucks sake, wtf is it with your church and all the gossipy bullshit?

I'd really like to research this guy and see if, in fact, he is the billy bad ass he is claiming to be.

We must know more.

Have you never been to church? In my experience, those are the most catty, judgemental people I've ever seen. Its like this place, or elementary school.

We must know more.

According to Kimie he's past 40, out of shape, and as she said "homely". I'm not terribly worried about this amounting to anything IRL.

Have you never been to church? In my experience, those are the most catty, judgemental people I've ever seen. Its like this place, or elementary school.

Catholic since birth. Never seen this kind of thing going on, but then again, never spent much time with the people I go to church with either. So, maybe they think I'm some kind of douchebag too.

First off, they shouldn't be judging you. Especially not inside a church.

Secondly. I'd report him to the police and have a restraining order put against him just for shits and giggles.

Thirdly. You, me, anyone, could make him disappear quite easily...

Honestly it's been this way my entire life, and this exchange/the discovery that they're all badmouthing me has kinda been the last straw for me. I'm sick of it, I refuse to deal with it anymore.

This.

Catholic since birth. Never seen this kind of thing going on, but then again, never spent much time with the people I go to church with either. So, maybe they think I'm some kind of douchebag too.

I'm sure they do. Hell, I haven't spent that much time with you and I know it...

Is there an alternative church your family can switch to?

Kiwi is very happy as a Mormon, and I love her enough to not pressure her into leaving, or to be something else. I've told her several times that I won't do anything to work against her going to church or even bringing up my children in it, and I'll stick to that.