Baby So some guy at church wants to fight me

Not letting it go because it is someone with the church? It just suuuccckkkss this dude is a punk.

Sometimes you have to let things go because while people bad mouthing you may not bother you, it may bother your wife or kids, if it could possibly have an effect on them making friends. One of my strong dislike for churches is the gossiping and internal cliques. Some are as bad if not worse than high schools.

Kyle I think your right on the whole thing but sometimes people are too stupid to realize that they are wrong and no matter how hard you try they will never see it. You just can't fix stupid and laziness in other people. At least not legally.

plus we're talking about the mormon church here. super high school cliquish and lots of immaturity describes like 99.9% of all mormon males in my experience.

the females on the other hand are usually completely awesome.

plus we're talking about the mormon church here. super high school cliquish and lots of immaturity describes like 99.9% of all mormon males in my experience.

the females on the other hand are usually completely awesome.

I heard most of them are great photographers and like to send nudes to guys on internet forums.

.............. You know about this how?
:shifty:

australian computer security sucks. a 6th grade canadian student actually figured out how to hack your gibsons long ago, and we just havn't told you yet. it was reported all over fox news back in 1996, but you guys only watch cnn apparently. http://australia.gov.au/cpanel username:admin password:kangeroo was pretty easy to figure out really.

australian computer security sucks. a 6th grade canadian student actually figured out how to hack your gibsons long ago, and we just havn't told you yet. it was reported all over fox news back in 1996, but you guys only watch cnn apparently. http://australia.gov.au/cpanel username:admin password:kangeroo was pretty easy to figure out really.

Always look in the trash folder.

Wow, that's pretty good that you were able to guess that password even though it was spelt wrong ;)

you probably should have let it go when the guy started getting all butthurt, because now kimie is going to have to deal with the stink this guy is going to cause. also, you've been to his house before? are your kids friends with his kids? may not have been worth pushing your point. not like blacklisting his email address would have been a big loss.

you probably should have let it go when the guy started getting all butthurt, because now kimie is going to have to deal with the stink this guy is going to cause. also, you've been to his house before? are your kids friends with his kids? may not have been worth pushing your point. not like blacklisting his email address would have been a big loss.

I'd say the guy's 2nd reply is where he got 'butthurt' and threatened ghost with violence. I'd be hard pressed to just ignore that myself...