Baby So some guy at church wants to fight me

i meant this time around, not the exchange from last week. at a certain point there's no sense continuing to reason with someone who is clearly unreasonable. better to cut your losses than push them to do something even more annoying.

Last edited:
you probably should have let it go when the guy started getting all butthurt, because now kimie is going to have to deal with the stink this guy is going to cause. also, you've been to his house before? are your kids friends with his kids? may not have been worth pushing your point. not like blacklisting his email address would have been a big loss.

Nope.

And if he causes a stink I already have my response plan figured out. Which is to print copies of the email and put one on every pew in the church before it starts. No person living would read that exchange and see him as anything but a ginormous toolbag.

Last edited:
i meant this time around, not the exchange from last week. at a certain point there's no sense continuing to reason with someone who is clearly unreasonable. better to cut your losses than push them to do something even more annoying.

He's responded a couple of times since then and I've ignored them, the matter is closed as far as I'm concerned.