So, sleeman...

S

smileynev

...heres the deal. I am sick and tired of finding fecal matter on the tip of my toothpaste tube. I don't know how it gets there, but please, please stop whatever you're doing.

And another thing, the hair on the cheese slices in the fridge. Seriously man, how does it get there, and why are they stuck together sometimes? I don't want to have to label my food as mine, but I'm sick of trying to make a sandwich and dealing with those short and curly little hairs of yours.

Thanks.

I think he wraps his wiener with the cheese slices to keep it warm, and pinches the toothpaste tube between his butt cheeks to hold it while hes brushing his teeth

Drool-Boy said:
I think he wraps his wiener with the cheese slices to keep it warm, and pinches the toothpaste tube between his butt cheeks to hold it while hes brushing his teeth
Either way dude, thats just nasty.

Have I told you about what his girlfriend does when she's over?

Drool-Boy said:
Nope
do we even want to know?
Well, for starters, she paints her toenails with this sick smelling crap. I don't know where she gets it from, but when she's running low she says, "Yo, slee baby, can you go fill mommies nail beautifier bottle up again?" And then she hands him the bottle and he walks over into his bedroom. A few minutes later he comes out, a little sweaty and red in the face, with a half full bottle again.

smileynev said:
Well, for starters, she paints her toenails with this sick smelling crap. I don't know where she gets it from, but when she's running low she says, "Yo, slee baby, can you go fill mommies nail beautifier bottle up again?" And then she hands him the bottle and he walks over into his bedroom. A few minutes later he comes out, a little sweaty and red in the face, with a half full bottle again.

Well isn't that a pleasant thought? :lol:

smileynev said:
...heres the deal. I am sick and tired of finding fecal matter on the tip of my toothpaste tube. I don't know how it gets there, but please, please stop whatever you're doing.

And another thing, the hair on the cheese slices in the fridge. Seriously man, how does it get there, and why are they stuck together sometimes? I don't want to have to label my food as mine, but I'm sick of trying to make a sandwich and dealing with those short and curly little hairs of yours.

Thanks.
That was your toothbrush? And fuck you, my all natural nail polish is good for my cuticles.

fly said:
That was your toothbrush? And fuck you, my all natural nail polish is good for my cuticles.
I keep my toothbrush locked up for safe keeping. It was the toothpaste tube.

It may be good for your cuticles sister, but it stains your nails yellow and they look nasty.

smileynev said:
I keep my toothbrush locked up for safe keeping. It was the toothpaste tube.

It may be good for your cuticles sister, but it stains your nails yellow and they look nasty.
do not ask me what i have done to the buttons on yer stereo

Drool-Boy said:
the toothpaste helps with my hemorrhoids