So run over your dog w/your SUV

091207usatC.slideshow_main.prod_affiliate.91.jpg

when did this forum start giving such a shit about global warming?

i may not necessarily agree with it, man-made or not. but all that waste has to go somewhere, or can we ignore that too becuase of a few leaked emails from UEA?

when did this forum start giving such a shit about global warming?

i may not necessarily agree with it, man-made or not. but all that waste has to go somewhere, or can we ignore that too becuase of a few leaked emails from UEA?

We ship it all to Canada from here, out of sight, out of mind.

Personally, I like the idea of incinerators on street corners instead of trash cans.

pick and choose from those 1000's emails the few lines that the "blogosphere" decided to round on.

ah yes, it was the ones that the hilarious right-wing newspapers in the UK just to happen to have published.

and yet no such scrutiny on the iraq war committee. but then again, even if there was, you wouldn't read or care about it. al gore didn't have his finger in that pie.

pick and choose from those 1000's emails the few lines that the "blogosphere" decided to round on.

ah yes, it was the ones that the hilarious right-wing newspapers in the UK just to happen to have published.

and yet no such scrutiny on the iraq war committee. but then again, even if there was, you wouldn't read or care about it. al gore didn't have his finger in that pie.

There is a difference between the Iraq war and global warming. The former, everyone knows is bullshit; the latter is possibly bullshit.

Fuck it, I'm beating off.

Here's some more bullshit....even with permits how would it alter what they claim? All this shit is designed to draw more money into these controlling bastards pockets. Anyone that doesn't realize that we are being set up day after day to separate us from more of our money is delusional, tax this, spend here. I'm all for taking care of our world, water and air, but enough is enough. Who the hell are these people? Who's behind them? Who are they a front for? would be interesting to find out. That's one thing about Glen Beck that I like...when he starts showing the chain of "command" and the big money behind these organized money sucking machines.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/around-town/events/New-Years-Eve-Fireworks-Canceled-79978647.html

Here's some more bullshit....even with permits how would it alter what they claim? All this shit is designed to draw more money into these controlling bastards pockets. Anyone that doesn't realize that we are being set up day after day to separate us from more of our money is delusional, tax this, spend here. I'm all for taking care of our world, water and air, but enough is enough. Who the hell are these people? Who's behind them? Who are they a front for? would be interesting to find out. That's one thing about Glen Beck that I like...when he starts showing the chain of "command" and the big money behind these organized money sucking machines.

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/around-town/events/New-Years-Eve-Fireworks-Canceled-79978647.html

Ookay, so I only read the first two paragraphs. What's wrong with ensuring they have the proper permits?

they should have waiting and got 4th of july fireworks cancelled instead to piss off more conservatives.

glen beck *shudders*

he is fucking insane

im not talking about meaningless "oh he's crazy" talk. no, that man needs professional help. if he actually believes even a quarter of the shit that comes out of his mouth he needs to be committed. the way he presents the aforementioned shit is proof positive he needs some goddamn medication.