So run over your dog w/your SUV

he is fucking insane

im not talking about meaningless "oh he's crazy" talk. no, that man needs professional help. if he actually believes even a quarter of the shit that comes out of his mouth he needs to be committed. the way he presents the aforementioned shit is proof positive he needs some goddamn medication.
He claims he does it all for show.

Great thanks for the yellow journalism.

He claims he does it all for show.

Great thanks for the yellow journalism.

Fox has even issued statements saying that The O'Reilly Factor, Glenn Beck show, and the like are not news. The shows are for entertainment and they just happen to talk about some current events. Most of the Fox News team are forgettable personalities.

fox won a case like 6 years ago on the basis that they provide entertainment, not truthful news content

he is fucking insane

im not talking about meaningless "oh he's crazy" talk. no, that man needs professional help. if he actually believes even a quarter of the shit that comes out of his mouth he needs to be committed. the way he presents the aforementioned shit is proof positive he needs some goddamn medication.

I said one thing I like about him....:p

Ookay, so I only read the first two paragraphs. What's wrong with ensuring they have the proper permits?

Like I said, permits only give them money....it doesn't change or insure anything accept they suck more for their org.

actually it's worse than I remembered. they sued for the right to blatantly lie in terms of news presentation and won