So.... our School Superintendent Resigned to take a job with Scholastic

you've come to the wrong place to be useful, guy..

Fine then! I'll go back to being pointless and sarcastic. I'll be over in the corner, chain smoking and drinking. You'll hardly know I'm here other than the faint glow of my cigarette and the quite snide remarks.

If I was approached by the mob to join up to kill people as long as the pay and benefits were decent I'd run over a nun to take the job.

My work would do the same thing to me if they found someone more qualified they could hire for less money.

I'm curious if you intentionally picked that version out of all the other ones or not. And if you didn't, did you see the ending of that specific youtube video?

didn't intentionally pick that one...just first one I saw so I grabbed it...yeah, saw the ending

If I was approached by the mob to join up to kill people as long as the pay and benefits were decent I'd run over a nun to take the job.

My work would do the same thing to me if they found someone more qualified they could hire for less money.

That's pretty much is what depresses me about the 'real world.' Can I go back to school again? Pweeze? :(:(:(:(