So not quite sure how one remedies this.

How are we supposed to find the right people for our lives when we waste time on the wrong ones? By weeding out the negatives, or at the very least limiting your interaction with them, you allow yourself the time to devote to those that have proven themselves worthy. :D

Very true. If you spend all your time trying to fit in with people that aren't really compatible with you, you'll miss out on the people who are. On top of that you won't really be fullfilled by those superficial relationships and are more likely to feel increased isolation from people.

Do your own thing. Eventually you'll find your crew. :D

Ultimately, that serves to prove a very good point. If I am dismissed due to one of my core beliefs, what do I do? Do I change, embracing a new idea and subsequent idealogy? Or do I continue believing what I believe, knowing that further interaction with someone that differs from me on a fundamental level is ultimately futile?

It also illustrates the superficiality that surrounds most casual social encounters. One belief out of many, taken out of context, is enough to dismiss me, yah? But for some people that belief is a reason to delve deeper, to figure out why I believe it, what happened to me on this journey of mine to create that mindset. Those are the people that I surround myself with, the friends that take the time to know me and open themselves up so I may know them. It would be a disservice to the true and loyal friends if I wasted all of my time on people that don't care as much about me as they do.

Ultimately, should I be 'weeded out' in the same manner that I have 'weeded' people out of my life. Well, it's not going to stop the sun from rising tomorrow, right? Life will go on, as it always does.

I know this sounds stupid as hell but if you meet someone who dismisses you out of a short interaction then its probably someone that you don't need to know anyways. If anything being introverted makes people think you are mysterious or shy. find ways to use that to your advantage. You spend your time observing people. You can use that in conversation to help people out. Yes with some people you will freak them out by basically reading them like a book but others will see it as an advantage.

When I finally realized that you can't be everyones friend and its not worth trying I felt 200% better about myself.

I know this sounds stupid as hell but if you meet someone who dismisses you out of a short interaction then its probably someone that you don't need to know anyways. If anything being introverted makes people think you are mysterious or shy. find ways to use that to your advantage. You spend your time observing people. You can use that in conversation to help people out. Yes with some people you will freak them out by basically reading them like a book but others will see it as an advantage.

When I finally realized that you can't be everyones friend and its not worth trying I felt 200% better about myself.

How can that possibly sound stupid? It's almost exactly what I was trying to get at... :D