So my wife is in the process of signing up for UF

My quasi-girlfriend has no idea about my online persona. ...and she never will...she already thinks I'm enough of a geek because I own Metal Gear Solid action figures.

Drool-Boy said:
She know about your penis breath issue?

Quiet fool. She could be here even now. :shifty:

Millions said:
My quasi-girlfriend has no idea about my online persona. ...and she never will...she already thinks I'm enough of a geek because I own Metal Gear Solid action figures.

Those are cool figures though. I seriously considered buying them on more than one occasion.

Millions said:
This place is NO WHERE NEAR as nerdy as that.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, this place is more like her finding out about your ring-gag and dildo fetish then her finding a stash of GI-JOE comics

Well uh...my Metal Gear Solid figures are sort of equipped with ring-gags and strap-ons...they don't call him Solid Snake for nothing.

KNYTE said:
Which is strange because she hated even seeing that other place open on my computer, I guess the clientele here is better. She asked me to make up a username for her and everything, I hope she doesn't find out about all the ghey stuff.

:shifty:

edit: I suggested "mollymormon", she didn't think that was nearly as funny as I did.

He neglects to mention WHY I joined. He told me I should.