So my passport expired BLOGGITY BLOG BLOB

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥83,255
Steam
mattressfish
Yeah, April and I are going to an all inclusive resort on the 1st with shawndavid and beerad. I went to book it on Saturday, only to find out that my damn passport has expired. Now I've got to run down to the post office today to get it expedited, which is an extra $60 on top of the $110 renew fee. Oh, and the $15 overnight fee. DAMMIT :mad:

The good news is that I plan on abusing the shit out of my liver for 8 days. Its going to be weird the first time walking up to the bar, getting a drink, and walking away without paying.

Yeah, April and I are going to an all inclusive resort on the 1st with shawndavid and beerad. I went to book it on Saturday, only to find out that my damn passport has expired. Now I've got to run down to the post office today to get it expedited, which is an extra $60 on top of the $110 renew fee. Oh, and the $15 overnight fee. DAMMIT :mad:

The good news is that I plan on abusing the shit out of my liver for 8 days. Its going to be weird the first time walking up to the bar, getting a drink, and walking away without paying.

You've never been to a wedding with an open bar?

Fly was given strict instructions by Brad that he is not allowed to wear his gay apparel.

Supposedly Jamaicans are anti-gay and there are a lot of hate crimes there.