So my passport expired BLOGGITY BLOG BLOB

There is nothing more annoying when you are trying to enjoy a relaxing vacation when the family at the table next to you has unruly kids.

Ya, we pretty much do not like having kids around.

I don't blame you. It's another reason we chose a kid friendly cruise. I hate being annoying to people around me, not that my kid is unruly, but still. I still don't want to deal with other people's kids being loud and obnoxious when I'm out. I remove my child from places if she is being unpleasant and I think everyone should.

I don't blame you. It's another reason we chose a kid friendly cruise. I hate being annoying to people around me, not that my kid is unruly, but still. I still don't want to deal with other people's kids being loud and obnoxious when I'm out. I remove my child from places if she is being unpleasant and I think everyone should.

I love you.

All inclusive resorts are the only way to go! No worries about shit! U guys are gonna get trashed on booze! Cant wait to see the pics!

I hope our cells work there, it would be fun to post pics to a thread like this of shenanigans.

Yeah last time I went to Jamaica I got a massive cell bill. Alot of the Caribbean my voice works but no data. The first time I went to Chile I had like a $700 dollar phone bill from just a week and a half. It was all random data roaming charges hoping from carrier to carrier. I get the same when I go to Canada. That was all on AT&T. Since I'm on Verizon my iPhone isn't world coverage so it's a mute point. Just make sure to change your plan to world coverage that gives a discounted rate or you will get raped like Zac at a frat party.

Last edited:
So I'm sitting in the passport office when some dirty, unwashed hippie dude comes in dressed in a skirt and a bed sheet for a shirt. He and his friends smelled so bad that a pig farmer would have puked. Thankfully, they must have been aware of their own smell enough to get a number for the line and then go outside. Thanks guys.

As I was walking out, one of these weirdos had climbed up on one of the half walls outside. While looking at the heavens, she was chanting and singing. Where the fuck do these people come from?

Those are Green Party voters, probably planning some save the sea shepherd captain thing.