So my passport expired BLOGGITY BLOG BLOB

So I'm sitting in the passport office when some dirty, unwashed hippie dude comes in dressed in a skirt and a bed sheet for a shirt. He and his friends smelled so bad that a pig farmer would have puked. Thankfully, they must have been aware of their own smell enough to get a number for the line and then go outside. Thanks guys.

As I was walking out, one of these weirdos had climbed up on one of the half walls outside. While looking at the heavens, she was chanting and singing. Where the fuck do these people come from?

So I'm sitting in the passport office when some dirty, unwashed hippie dude comes in dressed in a skirt and a bed sheet for a shirt. He and his friends smelled so bad that a pig farmer would have puked. Thankfully, they must have been aware of their own smell enough to get a number for the line and then go outside. Thanks guys.

As I was walking out, one of these weirdos had climbed up on one of the half walls outside. While looking at the heavens, she was chanting and singing. Where the fuck do these people come from?

well duh they come from somewhere that obviously requires a passport

As I was walking out, one of these weirdos had climbed up on one of the half walls outside. While looking at the heavens, she was chanting and singing. Where the f*ck do these people come from?

Its the bath salts, man

two things i learned from going to sandals a long time ago:

the alcohol content was lower than we are used to here, so always order a double.
also, we didn't tip per outing/meal/drink, but we did tip at the end of the week, so have cash ready for that (if it's still the case.)

oh, and hide your comb...someone who came in the room to tend to it appeared to groom him/herself with a comb that was sitting on the bathroom counter. :omy:

Let me know if it's worth the extra for the Disney. I would love to take my kids on one.

The only reason we chose Disney over other cruise lines is because we are traveling with an infant and they have more amenities for the wee ones. They are the only cruise line that changes diapers in the nursery and the only ones that have water features for kids still in diapers. These are things that don't really apply to you. I can't tell you if it will be worth it over other cruise lines otherwise because we've never taken a cruise before. I will definitely give a full review though. We are so excited.

The only reason we chose Disney over other cruise lines is because we are traveling with an infant and they have more amenities for the wee ones. They are the only cruise line that changes diapers in the nursery and the only ones that have water features for kids still in diapers. These are things that don't really apply to you. I can't tell you if it will be worth it over other cruise lines otherwise because we've never taken a cruise before. I will definitely give a full review though. We are so excited.
Cruises are so much freaking fun. If you really want to relax and let go, thats the way to do it. No need to bother with planning or being on time for anything. Fuck yeah.

Cruises are so much freaking fun. If you really want to relax and let go, thats the way to do it. No need to bother with planning or being on time for anything. Fuck yeah.

I think it will be a little different with an infant, but yeah, that's the general idea. We have to schedule most of our nursery time in advance so that we get the times we want like the evening of our anniversary so we can have a quiet dinner and a little bouncy bouncy action...gotta start working on #2.

I think it will be a little different with an infant, but yeah, that's the general idea. We have to schedule most of our nursery time in advance so that we get the times we want like the evening of our anniversary so we can have a quiet dinner and a little bouncy bouncy action...gotta start working on #2.
Are you clear for landing now? Does this mean you are doing better???