so my neighbor is a stupid c*nt

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
my neighbors house burned down around 6-8 months ago...they finally got around to clearing the lot a little over a month ago...they cut down a number of very tall pines(50-70ft) that had sustained fire damage due to their proximity...
this weekend, I found the fucking trees in the back of my lot...assholes chopped down the trees and fucking "hid" them in the woods behind my house...there's about 20+ 10ft logs that are charred and have red tape on them :tard:
they even went so far as to cover some of the piles with brush and an old tire to make it look like they'd been there a while...sending a certified letter today informing them they have 30 days to remove them or I'm calling the sheriff and/or marshall...fucking cocksmokers

ChikkenNoodul said:
Holy crap that's low.

Did they cut down any of your trees at all?

They're liable for any damage to the property, and trees are expensive.

no, the trees were all from their lot...all charred

they sound pretty stupid - wouldn't be surprised if this apparent ignorance was a key factor in their house burning down

that's so retarded. i'd give them less notice than 30 days, since they shouldn't be on your property to begin with. you might be able to call the environmental control group in your area and tell them that dirty fill has illegally been dumped on your property, they might be able to do something about it sooner than your dumbass neighbors and also give them a hefty fine at the same time.

F33nX said:
that's so retarded. i'd give them less notice than 30 days, since they shouldn't be on your property to begin with. you might be able to call the environmental control group in your area and tell them that dirty fill has illegally been dumped on your property, they might be able to do something about it sooner than your dumbass neighbors and also give them a hefty fine at the same time.

I already checked and it's apparently an issue the marshall would handle...I'm giving them notice first in case they weren't aware it happened...might have been done by the tree surgeon without their knowledge

why_ask_why said:
I already checked and it's apparently an issue the marshall would handle...I'm giving them notice first in case they weren't aware it happened...might have been done by the tree surgeon without their knowledge
I would give them the benefit of the doubt for the time being, given that their house did burn down recently and all.