So my friend is looking for a new car, he has picked the 335i coupe

I am not a fan of the humpback Bangle look. And no matter what interview he is in where he says BMW has never been more popular, I ignore him because it is because they have never had a larger marketing budget, not because of his designs.

While I am a huge fan of BMW styling in general, I find that I have outgrown the 3-series. If I had the money to buy a beemer it would be the 545i, that car is tits.

Sarcasmo said:
"European experience" and similar marketing taglines make me want to fist my eyesocket.
The title may be trash, but the concept is kinda cool

dbzeag said:
I am not a fan of the humpback Bangle look. And no matter what interview he is in where he says BMW has never been more popular, I ignore him because it is because they have never had a larger marketing budget, not because of his designs.
we once discussed that mr bangle has no idea what an attractive rear end looks like

This guy that works with us just did the whole Germany trip to pick up his 07 six series BMW and he said it was great. You get to drive it around on the autobahn which is an amazing reason to do that, lol. But he is filthy stinkin rich and had to build a second story in his garage just so he could fit in all of his cars, if that tells you anything.

There was a thread on another board I visit about how much BMW's suck for reliability. Basically the consensus was they are what lawyers drive to attain their dickhead certificate.