So my friend got a response to his facebook personal

I guess DZ and Youself didnt bother reading the last line :tard:

I guess he's right. We are but two in the millions that have tried and her and I live over 1300 miles apart. that is few and far between

You didn't read what I said either, what is wrong with the concept of online dating?

BESIDES YOU AND ZAC, wait did you get that this time? BESIDES YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE. did that work, one more for good look, BESIDES YOU AMAZING PEOPLE WHO ARE GREAT TOGETHER

I have never met anyone personally that had met a girl online that didnt turn out to be a compete disaster, also speaking from experience. Last time my buddy Niko made me go meet some girls from the internet when we got there 1 was 48 with a daughter that I could have dated and the other had 4 kids.

BESIDES YOU AND ZAC, wait did you get that this time? BESIDES YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE. did that work, one more for good look, BESIDES YOU AMAZING PEOPLE WHO ARE GREAT TOGETHER

I have never met anyone personally that had met a girl online that didnt turn out to be a compete disaster, also speaking from experience. Last time my buddy Niko made me go meet some girls from the internet when we got there 1 was 48 with a daughter that I could have dated and the other had 4 kids.

Then don't answer ads of desparate housewives :tard:

:heart:

No. I'm talking about your comment right here -->

I agree.

Knowing that both of us have myspace accounts but LOL at picking women up using it. If you truely need the internet to meet women and to start a conversation, this is sad. There are exceptions but those are few and far between.

Besides the "exceptions" what is so sad about it!?

And let me clarify. I am no pimp and I dont get every girl that I want but I have enough confidence to actually go talk to women and at least try. I dont have to type out what I would like to say.

Most people that I have met who pick up chicks online is because they have no self esteem to do it in real life, which is sad.

That is the old mentality when it comes to online dating. Look around you, not only me and dbzeag have done it. Eno and Dharma/flopitcal have done it as well.

I find it much more classier these days then going to a bar and plucking out a chicken.

Oh and one more thing: Guys with this so called confidence to walk up to a chick they don't know and use lines and/or do the small talk are even creepier than guys online imo. At least online you could block that person and move on.

Oh and one more thing: Guys with this so called confidence to walk up to a chick they don't know and use lines and/or do the small talk are even creepier than guys online imo. At least online you could block that person and move on.

I hardly ever try to meet a girl while getting drunk in a bar. To me that is more friend designated time. The last girl that I met in a bar getting drunk I dated for awhile and she was more psycho than most. The main way of meeting women for me at least is through friends and if they are friends with my friends we usually have a lot in common. Oh yeah and IRL you can also just tell someone you are not interested and move on.

Are you insane? She's hot.

Edit: Wait... are we talking about the first chick or the chick in the pics with the dude? I'm talking about the pics with the dude and chick, she's hot.

The pic of the chick by herself. The chick in the pics with the dude is cute++