So my friend got a response to his facebook personal

Here was his opening line to her

"Good shots, sexy clothing, and you look like you're having fun in all of them. No weird EMO shots. You look very nice in them! Compliments to your mom and dad for the designer genes."

Wow what a fuck

Fake Edit: I had this whole long dissertation written when I realized it was unnecessary. It boils down to this; Chicks that you meet at random on the internet for the purposes of hooking up are inherently flawed. I concur with the stripper/whore/man appraisal several posts above me. Odds are that he has to give her a credit card number before she commits to meeting him.

Fake Edit: I had this whole long dissertation written when I realized it was unnecessary. It boils down to this; Chicks that you meet at random on the internet for the purposes of hooking up are inherently flawed. I concur with the stripper/whore/man appraisal several posts above me. Odds are that he has to give her a credit card number before she commits to meeting him.

It happens a lot. Not everyone is like that but far too many are. I have a friend in Charlotte that met a girl on a social site like this one and she did turn out to be a stripper. Then to date her she of course wanted him to come to the strip club she worked at. :rolleyes:

It's like Butters on South Park with the "Raisins" girl :fly:

200px-714_image_19.jpg

Last edited:
I'd try to talk Kiwi into having a threeway with her...Kiwi would say no and beat me of course, but I'd still try.